• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I heard that!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Earlier I was in the gym (in an out), it was rather quite and hardly anyone there..I walked past this young kid doing curls and I could hear clearly as day in his head set blasting "survivor - eye of the tiger", I couldn't help myself but to look back and chuckle as I walked by, he noticed in the mirror and he started laughing too..I heard that shit kid! I recall when I was young and certain songs gave me that hype and drive, in fact that was one of them..I rock out to some heavy shit now, so this just had me laughing..Classic song for a future champ! kudos to him though, he was there alone getting it done... I wanted to give him a nick-name and bust on him but I can't think of anything good.

Fucking eye of the tiger! lmao:winkfinger:

Lol nothing like good music to get ya going in the gym.

Passing positive vibes is in, keep it going!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

My list too. I just remember both Rock and Clubber training. That shit will still fire u up....

If he's white call him Rock. If he is black call him Clubber...

Sup Rock? Sup Clubber?

I'm just weird. I can either listen to music or lift, I can't do both at the same time.

I definitely push myself harder with some heavy shit blasting in my ears .

Headbanger's workout channel on Spotify.

Down with the sickness
Killing in the name of
Psychosocial
Break stuff
Freak on a leash
I stand alone

This was part my play list smashing shoulders tonight

Last edited:
Headbanger's workout channel on Spotify.

Down with the sickness
Killing in the name of
Psychosocial
Break stuff
Freak on a leash
I stand alone

This was part my play list smashing shoulders tonight
add KMFDM free your hate and prodigy invaders must die and that would be my ipod too

I dont listen to music when I lift, never did, and have been training for 38 years straight now. I like to focus, have a nice clear head.
(At all times, I sit quietly at home for a half hour after work each day to unwind).

And go figure, I played in a speed metal band for a long, long time :)

Can't lift without music. Music gets me focused and driven in days where I'm digging hard to get through the workout.

Frayed ends of sanity or most metallica will get me going.

I like listening to a little heavier tunes now to most of the time but once in a while the soundtrack to Rocky IV is a damn good one, the soundtrack to Conan The Barbarian is another one I really enjoy.

Justin Bieber is where its at....ask Captn

bodies -Drowning pool
more Human than Human- white zombie
Bad Habit -Offspring
march of the pigs -NIN
just a few you could add to your list

Back