• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT treatment for lower T due to "normal aging" Dr.s do not want to be sued

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My recent tests came back and my total T was 336, on the low end of the scale but still technically within the "normal" range. My LH and FSH levels were normal. I have been off any AS for 5 months as my old Dr. recently moved and my new Dr. did not want to be responsible for my TRT and referred me to an endo who wanted to test everything after I had been off a while. I started TRT late in 2014 as I am in my 40s and I had noticed a sharp decline in strength, endurance, libido, focus and overall mood even after losing significant weight and improving my sleep patterns.
So from 2014 TRT start until 5 months ago, all those physical symptoms had improved. Endo does not care. Essentially, the FDA issue of a black box warning for testosterone in 2014 has scared Dr.s as now they believe TRT for aging symptoms is over-treatment and if patients have a stroke or heart attack, Dr.s can/will be sued. I am sure you have all seen the lawsuit commercials.
Interestingly when I questioned as to why if I had improvement in my symptoms, I should not continue TRT, the endo likened it to athletes who take testosterone - "Of course you will see some benefit in strength and endurance just like those athletes who have normal testosterone do when they use PEDs." Bottom line she does not think the benefits outweigh the risks. Likely real bottom line- she doesnt want to be sued and doesnt want to spend the time to review all research. Of course I say bullshit but it is hard to find a Dr. to agree with me.
I guess I am saying that yes, a few years ago, it was pretty easy to get a Dr. to give you a TRT script if you were near or in your 40s and experiencing symtoms. I do not believe this is so today. What do you guys think?
Good thing for me and anyone else who comes here, places like this exist. I just cant believe Dr.s are so hesitant now to prescribe. Goes to show that the pharma companies don't always win. They were raking in the dough from marketing testosterone to men in their 40s as an anti-aging treatment and they are the ones who will be suffering the most going forward.
MB

I went the same route you did at 40. My numbers were 330ish at 40. My Dr refused and sent me to an endo. He didn't agree either and told me I was normal. I told him normal a the 60 yr old w/ the same numbers.
At the end of the last endo visit I told him to fuck off I'd source the stuff myself if he wouldn't help...he was fine with that. go figure.

You'll find a doctor if you keep looking. Perhaps look up trt clinic in your area. Sometimes they are expensive thought.

You can also look for online trt clinic. Usually not Pfizer but still a prescription testosterone. Again expensive.

Perhaps do a cycle of test only and crash then go to doctor.

I would be happy in 300'a candidly man. I'm not 30 yet and around 100 natty due to my use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny thing is studies show just the opposite and that low T, especially in conjunction with normal or elevated E causes more heart issues than TRT where E and T are managed and at optimal levels.

The real sad thing is cardiovascular disease is really by and large a completely separate issue and as people age life long deficiencies create stiff arteries causing elevated BP and the heart to work harder 24/7 even if BP is normal. As usual the medical community has their cause and effect all fucked up because they look at the data with fucken blinders on.

Why would anyone waste their time with the medical community that does not support the health benefits? Why spend the time,money and effort when the source, information and results that guys are looking for are right here in this community. Like anything else you are either going to educate yourself and act appropriately or you are going to abuse it and suffer. It's your life, and for that matter if most every developed country has no issue with it, why does our medical community? Makes me think take control or be controlled

Why would anyone waste their time with the medical community that does not support the health benefits? Why spend the time,money and effort when the source, information and results that guys are looking for are right here in this community.

Its all about legality. Sure someone can self treat but it comes with a lot of risk. Until our stupid fucken government stops trying to micromanage every aspect of our life its something people need to consider and decide for themselves.

Its all about legality. Sure someone can self treat but it comes with a lot of risk. Until our stupid fucken government stops trying to micromanage every aspect of our life its something people need to consider and decide for themselves.

Amen to that. We live in a medical and litigious police state!

I've done self medicated TRT for the last 3 years. Dr's are almost worthless

I'm about a week into self trt and loving it. We live in a dark age of healthcare. There are a few docs in anti aging I will eventually try as funds become more plentiful, but if you do the research, you can educate yourself as good and often better than the docs.

Preferred place to inject I'm seeing glutes and front of the thigh. I think I'd have an easier time with the thigh since it's easy to see

IML Gear Cream!
I tested just barely over the normal range at 31 before ever touching aas. Had all symptoms and Dr said "let's test it again in a year, if your below normal I'll consider action". Never went back and started my own trt with no regrets.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm interested in knowing what entirely your using. What are you using?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Test c 250 one x a week

Is that it?

You need to do lab work and dial things in, both test and estrogen and probably DHEA.

You have some options, some people opt for lower dose of test and use hcg which will keep your balls from shriveling up. I would say probably 3 out of 4 need some sort of anti-e to keep E levels optimal.

Generally speaking 200mg week of test

OR

100mg week of test and 1000 iu of HCG. Note you can often get by with lower dose HCG but if your using 10ml vials (ie 10,000u) if you use lower doses by the time you get to end of vial its significantly weaker so most people just use 1,000 units a week.

adex/letrozole etc as needed based on labs.

Doses above will vary slightly based on labs.

It can be really really difficult to find a good doctor.

I can honestly tell you that I worked side by side with several Endos when I worked in the field. For example, one of them was a Yale Graduate. I can honestly tell you that I could run circles around these guys knowledge wise and with 1/2 the education. I had to teach several of them how to properly administer HCG, etc..

It literally blew my mind. Also what I noticed is the mentality of many of these doctors. They want to "punish" the user. So if you were a steroid abuser, rather then "treat" you and try to get you into a legit physiological range, they would try and put guys on 50mgs of Test E2 weeks, or some BS like that. Which is worse. I would see patients complaining of various symptoms for months and the doctors would be hesitant to adjust dosages higher. They claimed they were "afraid" these people would abuse it. There is alot of stereotypical fear even with doctors and nurses, because they go by what they have heard on MSM...

Then there are awesome doctors, who know that the entire Steroid agenda, is just that. A scam. And the fact that it is "illegal" is further indication of the Witch Hunt that it is.

Anyways what I saw to work best for the "majority" of male patients with hypogonadism, was 100mgs of CYP, administered E4d. Meaning every 4th day you are doing a shot.

We would run 250iu of hcg 2x per week and that was sufficient.

In general this would favor the patient with a 700-1200 nanogram Total Test level (on average).

Also Clomid is more and more used nowadays as first course treatment. 25-50mgs of Clomid ED..I would see patients go from 240 nanogram levels to solid 4-500 ranges and hold onto those post administration.

A woman can legally abort her baby (kill it) because its her choice. A man cannot use testosterone because its not his choice, its the government's. Pure logic.

TRT treatment for lower T due to "normal aging" Dr.s do not want to be sued

A woman can legally abort her baby (kill it) because its her choice. A man cannot use testosterone because its not his choice, its the government's. Pure logic.

Exactly. When govt and medical community rule with putting fear in you they are controlling thought and decision. I gave the medical community the middle finger last month. Best choice I made. Today I draw bloods to see what change 250 mg a week has done. And then I BLAST off! Call it my fucking Independence Day!

Back