• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Critiques on cutting diet plz

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6'1 250 lbs, bf 20%

got fat after back surgery so trying to kick this shit off quick

meal 1
4 whole eggs
1 cup oats
1 cup skim milk
2 tbsp peanut butter

post workout
50 g whey
1 cup milk

meal 3
chicken breast 8z
2 tbsp olive oil
peppers onions mushroom
1/2 an avacado
1 tomato

meal 4
1 cup greek yogur
25g whey
8oz almonds

meal 5
8oz chicken breast
1 tbspolive oil
4 oz brocolli

total cal 2853
263 protein
142 fat
129 carbs

Im guessing from last blast my maint cals were 3500 since im not as lean as i was im guessing now they are closer to 3100. is a 200 defecit ok to start with? I do hiit cardio 7 days and lift 6 days a week.

wanted to fit a 6th meal in but didnt really have any cals left to be able to eat anymore. thinking about cutting oats in morning to half, doing 1 tbsp of PB instead of 2. and that would free up enough cals to eat 5 egg whites before bed. defiinitely need to work in more protein somehow.

Running 500mg test. would like to cut down to 12-13% range. feel like i have a lot of mass covered up, but i usually drop to 230 when im lean. feels like my optimal weight to keep but i lose strength if i go below 230.

any advice appreciated. first really serious cut. would like to hit my goal in 15 weeks.

Last edited:
Looks good man , give it a go.

Maybe replace whey protein w real food so you are not as hungry. I know thay helps me a lor during cuts

Cals are way too low. I'm 5'6, 170lbs and 8%bf and my maintenance cals are around 3100. You're only getting 3 whole food meals in and since you're a big guy you gotta cut cals gradually. Def way too much HIIT cardio, that could be causing more harm than good. Feel free to PM me for more specifics on my personal meal plan/macros etc etc. Good luck brother!

Also on a personal note, dairy def causes me to bloat so think about excluding milk or replacing with unsweetened vanilla almond milk which is awesome!

Cals are way too low. I'm 5'6, 170lbs and 8%bf and my maintenance cals are around 3100. You're only getting 3 whole food meals in and since you're a big guy you gotta cut cals gradually. Def way too much HIIT cardio, that could be causing more harm than good. Feel free to PM me for more specifics on my personal meal plan/macros etc etc. Good luck brother!

I totally understand what you're getting at but I also disagree. Everyone's body is different. I'm 5'7" ~188lbs right now and my maintenance is about 2300. I'm recomping at 2100.

I do agree that he needs more real food. I also agree that it's too much HIIT cardio. Instead of doing so much high intensity, get up and do fasted cardio instead. Low intensity. It works better and I never lost as much muscle doing fasted low intensity cardio

I totally understand what you're getting at but I also disagree. Everyone's body is different. I'm 5'7" ~188lbs right now and my maintenance is about 2300. I'm recomping at 2100.

I do agree that he needs more real food. I also agree that it's too much HIIT cardio. Instead of doing so much high intensity, get up and do fasted cardio instead. Low intensity. It works better and I never lost as much muscle doing fasted low intensity cardio

Revised as as of yesterday

Meal 1
6 eggs
1/2 cup oats
1tbsp Peanut butter

Meal 2
10 oz chicken
peppers mushrooms onion
1tbsp olive oil
1/2 avacado
2 small tomatoes

prewoekout
2 scoop whey
handful of almonds

post workout
1 scoop whey
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 banana

Meal 3
10 oz chicken with mushroom peppers onions
1tbsp olive oil
1 cup broccoli

Meal 4
1 can of tuna

before bed
2 scoops whey (going to buy some casein)

so seven meals total really

2900 cals
119g carb
125g fag
340g protein

i feel pretty good after one day of this. Again I am guessing my mantanance to be around 3200-3300. That's based on the experience that I was able to recomp really well off of 4000 a day. Trained a lot harder though

looks much better macro wise, however id switch meals 1 and 2 so you're getting those carbs pre workout, and i'd drop the almonds pre workout maybe add them to meal 4. a little more carbs couldn't hurt either, say hold the olive oil and add a sweet potato in meal 3.

also if you start to plateau losing fat you can make small switch like carb cycling, and swapping out 6 whole eggs for some whites etc

Back