• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey There

TKC432

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there .... yet another new member here. Been in this iron game for about a decade now. Didn't venture into the PED part of the game until about 2 years ago. Several successful cycles under my belt and looking forward to trying out a few new things. Thought I'd join this forum to continue learning from those more experienced than me. Glad to be here.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Aboard

Hey there .... yet another new member here. Been in this iron game for about a decade now. Didn't venture into the PED part of the game until about 2 years ago. Several successful cycles under my belt and looking forward to trying out a few new things. Thought I'd join this forum to continue learning from those more experienced than me. Glad to be here.
Well look at what the cat drug in.

Welcome!

Well look at what the cat drug in.

Welcome!

Yep ... only the natural progression of things huh //// when you venture into the other areas of this iron game that aren't really a main topic over on that other site. Nice to see a familiar face here Brother. Glad to be here.

Yep ... only the natural progression of things huh //// when you venture into the other areas of this iron game that aren't really a main topic over on that other site. Nice to see a familiar face here Brother. Glad to be here.
Lol yeah. If you need anything hit me up bud.

Back