• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feminist/ PC culture

Drewski

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://youtu.be/JWBIvZ-BrS0

Some of you guys might enjoy the speech given at 4:40. It's an interesting time to live in right now and moments of clarity like this one here help keep things in perspective.

Didn't watch because my internet is so damn slow but I can tell all I need to from the face lol. These women, what a joke lol. They don't make women better they just make men worse.

I've seen these kind of hoes many times. Go on a 30 min screeching rant about how strong women are, demanding "equality" and then turn around and berate a man for not holding a door open for her.

Didn't watch because my internet is so damn slow but I can tell all I need to from the face lol. These women, what a joke lol. They don't make women better they just make men worse.

I've seen these kind of hoes many times. Go on a 30 min screeching rant about how strong women are, demanding "equality" and then turn around and berate a man for not holding a door open for her.

The speech is clear if crazy feminist cunts, fortunately. The dude just gives a really good take on being a male in today's society.

Yeah Milo is pretty awesome. Most conservative gay Brit you'll ever meet

Not a real interesting time to live in for me, really a pussy world right now, crybabies everywhere. Yes, I know Im old, grew up in 70's and 80's where we had none of this pussy BS, it is what it is I guess...

Not a real interesting time to live in for me, really a pussy world right now, crybabies everywhere. Yes, I know Im old, grew up in 70's and 80's where we had none of this pussy BS, it is what it is I guess...

Right there with you and couldn't agree more! lazy, crybaby, entitled, lack of respect motherfuckers lol.

Well said brother

A lot of people agree, there is a strong rebellion against this bullshit, hence Trump's win. People are sick of this shit.

IML Gear Cream!
They lost control now their mental illness shines through their bull shit lies.

Ever notice how ugly the moonbat libtards are? Damn not one of them are even slightly attractive. I think they're pissed because they cant get laid. Give them some dick and most of them would get boobjobs and start wearing makeup. Maybe come back to reality. See, sex is fun you dumb cunts. You get no more until you start acting right.

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/Pi_vX0tknJM

These riots took place last night in response to Milo coming to speak on campus. Milo is the guy that gives the speech I posted in the first post.

Safe space you say? Free speech you say?

This shit is boiling over.

Agree 100%, but they are not just Crybabies - They are Entitled Crybabies

Back