• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Small but pretty

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's a little present I got from PSL.

Attachments

• Trestolone 009.JPG
    Trestolone 009.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 157
I'm waiting on the same amount of goodness!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Keep everyone posted brutha...Unfortunately enough I have no need for this compound in any of my future blasts..Maybe somewhere down the road, but not today...

Very nice let us know how you like it

​Right on brotha! We've been dying to get some of our trest out there to be reviewed. Please let us know how you like it :)

IML Gear Cream!
That looks hella good. Been looking into that compound. Are you gonna run a log for it?

If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

Please run a log

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

Keep everyone posted brutha...Unfortunately enough I have no need for this compound in any of my future blasts..Maybe somewhere down the road, but not today...

Very nice let us know how you like it

​Right on brotha! We've been dying to get some of our trest out there to be reviewed. Please let us know how you like it :)
I just got some bad news....I sustained a hernia in the work place at the factory I work at. So I have to get surgery, (which I was lucky enough to get a surgeon who can squeeze me in next week). So I don't imagine that I'll even be able to train hard at the gym again until April!!! This really sucks!!! I never had this before, but the type I have is called an "Umbilical" Hernia, (located right at the belly button). The doc said some people are born with a slight weakness in that area since that's where your umbilical cord is attached before and during birth, and that later on in life it sometimes can result in a hernia. I was swinging a heavy sledge hammer knocking in 7 steel bushings into a magnesium transmission gearbox housing that I just removed from a 350 degree oven, and after I finished, I felt pain in my abs area. So I lifted up my shirt, and there was a bulge the size of a silver dollar sticking out of my gut and I pushed it back in which gave me a stabbing pain, and it's been popping in and out ever since.

So obviously it's going to be at the very least two or three months before I'll be using any gear since I won't even be able to start working out again for 6 weeks after the surgery according to my surgeon.

I just got some bad news....I sustained a hernia in the work place at the factory I work at. So I have to get surgery, (which I was lucky enough to get a surgeon who can squeeze me in next week). So I don't imagine that I'll even be able to train hard at the gym again until April!!! This really sucks!!! I never had this before, but the type I have is called an "Umbilical" Hernia, (located right at the belly button). The doc said some people are born with a slight weakness in that area since that's where your umbilical cord is attached before and during birth, and that later on in life it sometimes can result in a hernia. I was swinging a heavy sledge hammer knocking in 7 steel bushings into a magnesium transmission gearbox housing that I just removed from a 350 degree oven, and after I finished, I felt pain in my abs area. So I lifted up my shirt, and there was a bulge the size of a silver dollar sticking out of my gut and I pushed it back in which gave me a stabbing pain, and it's been popping in and out ever since.

So obviously it's going to be at the very least two or three months before I'll be using any gear since I won't even be able to start working out again for 6 weeks after the surgery according to my surgeon.

Sorry to hear about the hernia my man. I had a friend that had the hernia surgery as well and he went back to work too early lifted something heavy and basically had to redo the surgery again. So definitely take your time and rest let it heal then back off to the gym.happy health to you sir, you'll come back stronger than ever

I've been looking at trest but the aromitase probability concerns me.

Interested to see your experience.

Sorry to hear about the hernia my man. I had a friend that had the hernia surgery as well and he went back to work too early lifted something heavy and basically had to redo the surgery again. So definitely take your time and rest let it heal then back off to the gym.happy health to you sir, you'll come back stronger than ever

Thanks for the warning on that. I hear ya!!!

I've been looking at trest but the aromitase probability concerns me.

Interested to see your experience.
I know what you mean. I'll be using both Exemastane and Raloxifene, and I might also stack it with some Masteron too. And if I decide to throw in any oral at all, then it would only be Anavar if anything.

My brother this absolutely sucks to see that you're out of the game but this is just a temporary Offset you will be back.... do not do anything that you're not supposed to do easy does it and recover

Damn bro sux to hear that take care of yourself first

VERY pretty!!!

Dude so sorry to hear about the hernia....get well soon

I'm waiting on the same amount of goodness!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I figure that 5 vials should be more than adequate for one cycle. If any of the hype about this stuff is true, and it's even close to being as potent as it's supposed to be, then I don't think I'd want to run it for any longer than 8 weeks.

Out of curiosity do you remember how many weeks it was after his hernia surgery that he re-injured himself? My surgeon is telling me that I'll be able to run and perform other cardio work the day after the surgery, ( I'm pretty skeptical about that claim though) but he also said no lifting for 6 weeks. I guess I'll have to play it by ear as far as how many weeks I'll have to allow for full recovery, but I'm planning on at least 6 weeks.

My brother this absolutely sucks to see that you're out of the game but this is just a temporary Offset you will be back.... do not do anything that you're not supposed to do easy does it and recover
Yep, that's sound advice my friend. Thank you.

Damn bro sux to hear that take care of yourself first

Yeah I really have to. That's why I didn't want to let this go. The nurse at the surgoen's office who scheduel's his surgeries asked me how soon I want to have this done, and I told her ASAP so she put me down for next monday. I don't want to let this go and try to work around it. That would be pointless.

VERY pretty!!!

Dude so sorry to hear about the hernia....get well soon
Thank you

It was about two weeks. We did custom Av installation and he lifted a tv and he said he felt it tear again. It's a fragile surgery so I would go against doctors orders and just relax and don't lift nothing over 5lbs. If cardio, just maybe walk at the slightest incline. Don't chance it

Get Shredded!
It was about two weeks. We did custom Av installation and he lifted a tv and he said he felt it tear again. It's a fragile surgery so I would go against doctors orders and just relax and don't lift nothing over 5lbs. If cardio, just maybe walk at the slightest incline. Don't chance it

OK. Yep two weeks is definitely not enough time to heal.

Man sorry to hear about your hernia brother. Sounds like a tough manual labor job, do you have to go on light duty for work also?
Like others say, take time.to sufficiently heal brother.
Some of my job gets physical. And some days I get small and easy work and I can skate. But yes I'm on light duty right now, and I will be after the surgery too. Sometimes I get a part in which I have to torque threaded inserts. Some of the inserts and the fluid fittings have to be torqued to 140 Ft/lbs with a torque wrench. That's something I won't be doing until I'm fully healed. Swinging a sledge hammer to knock in stell bushings is another trask I won't be doing for awhile, Nor will I be operating the manual arbor press to press in steel liners.

Don't sweat it brotha. These things happen and when you're ready to go hard again you'll have that stash of trest waiting for you. You'll bounce back in no time. Get well!

Don't sweat it brotha. These things happen and when you're ready to go hard again you'll have that stash of trest waiting for you. You'll bounce back in no time. Get well!
Thanks for the encouragement man.

Back