• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How do you do it?

Crzy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When you know a chick is crazy but you keep going back for obvious reasons? The pussy is too good to just stop but all the signs are there that's she's got hella issues and you know shit is going to blow up in your face eventually. Never had a problem with drugs but chicks like this are a vice. 😂 🔫

Run bro. Trust me, pussy is never worthy the shit you'll end up in

I get caught in the same shit. I finally pushed her out of my life, but I'm just waiting for that text........I need help also LOL

I'm trying to keep my head on straight. Head in the gym and focusing on work. So far, so good.

Have a good exit strategy. Don't leave any of your stuff over there, or let her know where your gear or cash is.

Voice of experience? I'm plenty old enough to know better than this shit.

My exit strategy is to crank a tren cycle and see if I can out crazy this girl

I get caught in the same shit. I finally pushed her out of my life, but I'm just waiting for that text........I need help also LOL

I'm trying to keep my head on straight. Head in the gym and focusing on work. So far, so good.

Head in the gym? I'm 100% she'd be down for that. Thanks for the tip bud

Head in the gym? I'm 100% she'd be down for that. Thanks for the tip bud

LOL!!!!!! Exactly. She goes to my gym too and thats why my head is in the gutter...AGH!

***I'm trying to keep my mind focused on the gym and getting stronger and not get caught up in bullshit lol.....There! Better :)

The gym should be your sanctuary. Never tap pussy from your gym.

Leave bro it's not worth it

What Tsmart said !!!!

Its never that serious to keep going back , no matter how good the pussy is !!!
Find another braud !!!

I've never been addicted to drugs, but man I feel like I could easily be diagnosed with women addiction. I salvage knowing how freaking a chick is when she looks at me. It's intense shit man. If we could find a pill that could sway my sexual addiction then we'd be billionaires.

Pussy should not be complicated, women are nuts at all levels,but when it interferes with your life,friends,sanity,and you begin to question shit, it's time to move on..Because it will get worst, none of this "well she'll calm down if we settle"..No, she won't because she'll get fucking worst as time goes on and with more events that transpire between you both...run, and let her dig her claws into some other poor helpless rodent scurrying across her path..

When you know a chick is crazy but you keep going back for obvious reasons? The pussy is too good to just stop but all the signs are there that's she's got hella issues and you know shit is going to blow up in your face eventually. Never had a problem with drugs but chicks like this are a vice.

Who the fuck wants a boring chick??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pussy should not be complicated, women are nuts at all levels,but when it interferes with your life,friends,sanity,and you begin to question shit, it's time to move on..Because it will get worst, none of this "well she'll calm down if we settle"..No, she won't because she'll get fucking worst as time goes on and with more events that transpire between you both...run, and let her dig her claws into some other poor helpless rodent scurrying across her path..

A Proviron mindset is what I long for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back