• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trump has fired the acting attorney general

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trump has fired the acting attorney general who ordered Justice Dept. not to defend president’s travel ban
By Matt Zapotosky, Sari Horwitz and Mark Berman January 30 at 9:28 PM

President Trump defended his executive order on Twitter, writing that there is “nothing nice about searching for terrorists before they can enter our country.” (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)

President Trump fired Acting Attorney General Sally Yates Monday night, after Yates ordered Justice Department lawyers Monday not to defend his immigration order temporarily banning entry into the United States for citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries and refugees from around the world.

In a press release, the White House said Yates had “betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States.”

The White House has named Dana Boente, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, as acting attorney general. Boente told The Washington Post that he will agree to enforce the immigration order.

Earlier on Monday, Yates ordered Justice Department not to defend President Trump’s immigration order temporarily banning entry into the United States for citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries and refugees from around the world, declaring in a memo that she is not convinced the order is lawful.

Yates wrote that, as the leader of the Justice Department, she must ensure that the department’s position is “legally defensible” and “consistent with this institution’s solemn obligation to always seek justice and stand for what is right.”

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c_story.html?tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.7bbc9ee68c98

Trump:1 Obama Lackey:0

Pain is your friend.

I love America, we took democracy to another level, banning religion now. Sweet, I'm so excited for this country. Let the racism begin, let all the racists who were hiding under a rock come out and tell us how they really feel, the KKK will be born again.

trump is an impulsive racist dumbass. I can't wait for the next thing he signs, I'm so excited..

Let the hate on Islam rise because every Muslim is trying to blow you up, right? You red necks make me laugh, brain washed by the media and know nothing else.

You know that President Trump simply enacted a bill that the Obama Administration passed and was actually drafted in 1979 by President Carter? I guess we have nothing but racists that want to protect their populous from harm? There is no "ban" by the way for Muslims.

Curious why he passed up Saudi Arabia=911 and Pakistan = San Bernardino?
The two deadliest terrorist acts in our country perpetrated by radical Muslim terrorist.

Follow the money.
SMH

Last edited:
Curious why he passed up Saudi Arabia=911 and Pakistan = San Bernardino?
The two deadliest terrorist acts in our country perpetrated by radical Muslim terrorist.

Follow the money.
SMH

Because Pakistan and Saudi Arabia both have an infrastructure in place to assist the US with vetting of people wanting to come to this country that was not in place back during 911

All the countries that are on the banned list have little or no ability to assist the US in vetting people from their countries.

You know that President Trump simply enacted a bill that the Obama Administration passed and was actually drafted in 1979 by President Carter? I guess we have nothing but racists that want to protect their populous from harm? There is no "ban" by the way for Muslims.

Do you know that trump signed it and air port security has no fucking clue what they're doing? the idiot just passed that bill without making exact rules or policies to who can come in? Iraqi pilots who's trainin in Arizona are okay? How about college students? How about green card holders?

What's up Nancy Pelosi . If you feel so strongly about it let those fuckers "assimilate " next to you . Call me what you want but at least I'm original . You fuckers preAch tolerance and are the most intolerant people on the planet . These people you defend are the same ones killing gays for being gay and treating women like they are possessions . I mean pick a side you want gays to be able to have abortions or do you want them killed according to sharia ? I'm sick and fucking tired of bitches like you guys with your white guilt . Now copy and paste some bar graphs and "facts".

Because Pakistan and Saudi Arabia both have an infrastructure in place to assist the US with vetting of people wanting to come to this country that was not in place back during 911

All the countries that are on the banned list have little or no ability to assist the US in vetting people from their countries.

I just wish that we vetted our executive orders as much at least. And would a little communication to those who have to follow through on these be too much to ask. We look like a disjointed social media circus when he fires off this stuff and has to redact it the next day.

IML Gear Cream!
I love America, we took democracy to another level, banning religion now. Sweet, I'm so excited for this country. Let the racism begin, let all the racists who were hiding under a rock come out and tell us how they really feel, the KKK will be born again.

trump is an impulsive racist dumbass. I can't wait for the next thing he signs, I'm so excited..

Let the hate on Islam rise because every Muslim is trying to blow you up, right? You red necks make me laugh, brain washed by the media and know nothing else.

Obamas spent the last 8 years turning blacks against whites every chance he's had, not to mention it's no secret the blm hate group wants to kill white people and cops, but yeah the kkk is a such a prime example of racism in this country, when's the last time the kkk was on national tv screaming kill black people? Do your dumbass a favor and look up the definition of brainwashed it's you

Oh and give us all some proof that trumps a racist if you can find it

Obamas spent the last 8 years turning blacks against whites every chance he's had, not to mention it's no secret the blm hate group wants to kill white people and cops, but yeah the kkk is a such a prime example of racism in this country, when's the last time the kkk was on national tv screaming kill black people? Do your dumbass a favor and look up the definition of brainwashed it's you

Oh and give us all some proof that trumps a racist if you can find it
"He just is" Thats the argument I get when I ask that same question. Its funny Black rappers rap about how awesome Trump is then the election came and its "hes the devil!" LOL

That actually appears to be accurate. I don't support Trump or find Sean Spencer credible, but his defense that this list of "countries of concern" came from Obama (how fun that they're using Obama's decisions as a shield?) checks out. And Saudi Arabia's business ties with the US run very deep, including a huge military budget (with lucrative contracts to US defense firms) for such a small country.

The problem here will continue to be the perception of corruption. Trump's decisions will always be suspect because of it. His profit-minded businesses in countries such as Saudi Arabia are bound to affect his judgement at some point, no matter if consciously or not, and the public erosion of trust in institutions will get worse. "Trump flouts anti-corruptions laws, why can't I? Trump doesn't pay taxes, why should I? Trump grabs women by the pussy, maybe I will too."

That actually appears to be accurate. I don't support Trump or find Sean Spencer credible, but his defense that this list of "countries of concern" came from Obama (how fun that they're using Obama's decisions as a shield?) checks out. And Saudi Arabia's business ties with the US run very deep, including a huge military budget (with lucrative contracts to US defense firms) for such a small country.

The problem here will continue to be the perception of corruption. Trump's decisions will always be suspect because of it. His profit-minded businesses in countries such as Saudi Arabia are bound to affect his judgement at some point, no matter if consciously or not, and the public erosion of trust in institutions will get worse. "Trump flouts anti-corruptions laws, why can't I? Trump doesn't pay taxes, why should I? Trump grabs women by the pussy, maybe I will too."

It's funny considering dems blew off the idea of the Clinton foundation and how they are worried about trump lol. Btw the Clinton foundation closed up shop a couple weeks ago.

But but it was a foundation for good right? Guess when your not potus the "donations" go away.

Do you know that trump signed it and air port security has no fucking clue what they're doing? the idiot just passed that bill without making exact rules or policies to who can come in? Iraqi pilots who's trainin in Arizona are okay? How about college students? How about green card holders?

Not accurate. There is an exact list of criteria of who will not be allowed in... UNTIL vetted! I guess i don't understand how many more innocent American citizens needs to be slaughter before a "green light" is given for someone to actually do something about it. Or more to the point, it must be a liberal right? The same liberal that killed thousand of civilians in Libya and Syria with faceless drone strikes? The same liberal that ordered civilian assassinations in Somalia? Is there any wonder we need to vet so many different Islamic people in our country today? Our former President murdered countless thousands and I heard no outrage on this board or anywhere else.

It's funny considering dems blew off the idea of the Clinton foundation and how they are worried about trump lol. Btw the Clinton foundation closed up shop a couple weeks ago.

But but it was a foundation for good right? Guess when your not potus the "donations" go away.

This ^^^^

It's always interesting to me to see so many so concerned about a Republican's policy, listening to some washed up has been Hollywood celeb or useless musician. Seemingly paying no attention to common sense in what they know to be true in their own lives. LOOK AROUND ALREADY!!

Let's not forget we have also bombed 5 of the 7 countries on the list in the years under Obama. Don't worry your heads, refugees will be in full swing adding to your tax bill again before you can say "they took how much of my check".

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Trump ftw.....like him or not..he hasn't waivered from his campaign bullet points.....can't say that about ANY other President in modern times....and McCain and his sidekick Lindsey are crying every night cause there lobby kickbacks and "donations" are about to end.....the board at Pfizer will be empty prettty soon...

What's your problem? :mad:

Get it? "problem"

I crack myself up :roflmao:

Back