• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

You're fired!!

Hahaha just saw that. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Shockwaves, don't fuck around or else! This isn't some push over people. I hope he signs term limits next.

serious question. i dont really know anything about politics, can he just fire whoever he wants ?

serious question. i dont really know anything about politics, can he just fire whoever he wants ?

Yes he can.

The justice department works for the executive branch of government, aka the president.

Plus, if she never consulted him, very good reason to fire her ass.

I wonder if he called her into the board rooom?

Just to add.

The president appoints the attorney general and is his discretion who serves that branch of government.

Jeff Sessions is Trump's nominee for the position but the Democrats in the Senate are blocking his nomination at this time.

Just to add.

The president appoints the attorney general and is his discretion who serves that branch of government.

Jeff Sessions is Trump's nominee for the position but the Democrats in the Senate are blocking his nomination at this time.

so who takes over if his guy/girl cant get in ?

so who takes over if his guy/girl cant get in ?

Sessions will get in, Democrats are in the minority and in the end will lose.

This is just a delay tactic in the Senate they use to fuck with the Republicans.

Good!! Fire em all and start over.

Sessions will get in, Democrats are in the minority and in the end will lose.

This is just a delay tactic in the Senate they use to fuck with the Republicans.

well i just hope he lowers taxes, cause mine are way too high for a working white man lol

well i just hope he lowers taxes, cause mine are way too high for a working white man lol
That's exactly why they're high lol

I wasn't behind him at first but I did back him after hearing his plans. I'm what I'd consider a constitutional conservative, and I believe he's the closest thing we've had to that. I really think he's got the country's best interests at heart. Now I just hope he continues sticking to his word. The next four years are gonna be interesting

Back