• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another newbie here.

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the forum and pretty new to the scene. Hoping for some guidance and reputable sources. Had a local guy I would get gear from but he can't anymore. Well, where do I start? Anything helps guys! Thank you!!

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to ASF my friend. you have found yourself in one of the best communities available for AAS talk. enjoy your stay!

Thank you guys!! Eager to get things going!

New to the forum and pretty new to the scene. Hoping for some guidance and reputable sources. Had a local guy I would get gear from but he can't anymore. Well, where do I start? Anything helps guys! Thank you!!

Welcome to ASF my friend. Since your local connect is out of the question, it won't be as easy. You're in the right place, read some stickies, make some posts, I see you already have a bunch of rep points so I'm guessing you're good to go and know the deal. Check out the sources threads,I don't really know who's got the best gear on here or anything,but all can be revealed from other users reviews and input. Just be patient whenever you do make an order cuz that shit is nerve-racking!! lol waiting on the damn mailman every day in anticipation. Good luck and may the gains be with you bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Check you who uses what and you'll figure it out. There's a few good ones on here man.

The hospitality on here is insane! Thank you guys!! I can't believe I didn't stumble on this site sooner!!

Welcome Aboard

As a new guy also I've gotten TONS of good info and guidance here. Read lots and ask smart questions.

Back