• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Another TD - My "Dannie" Cycle has arrived

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The beauty was waiting for me this morning!

Dannie, the 7 bottles of Prim, 2 Test E, 2 Test Base, 1 pack of Anavar and 1 pack of Anadrol are for my Dannie Cycle! Looking forward to that.

Attachments

• 20170130_153605-800x450.jpg
    20170130_153605-800x450.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 63
Current cycle is coming to an end...have Nolvadex and Clomid ready for PCT. However...what do you guys think? Cruise or PCT?

I've always done PCT. But am open to cruising. Would cruising allow me to start my Dannie cycle any sooner?

Current cycle is coming to an end...have Nolvadex and Clomid ready for PCT. However...what do you guys think? Cruise or PCT?

I've always done PCT. But am open to cruising. Would cruising allow me to start my Dannie cycle any sooner?

If you're gonna PCT for 4 weeks and then start cycle 4 or 6 weeks later then perhaps a cruise would suit you better.

Last edited:
If it gives me your arms and shoulders I'll be pretty damn happy

Thanks brother. That pic was on a full primo pump. I have 16 bottles of PHARMAPRIM 100 can't wait to give it a go. Just started pharm Mix 2. I'll be hitting the primo in June.

If you're gonna PCT for 4 weeks and then start cycle 4 or 6 weeks later then perhaps a cruise would suit you better.

I'd still cruise for the same amount of time, correct? Cruise for 8 to 10 weeks? Or can it be shortened? 4 to 6 weeks? I want to start this primo...now!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks brother. That pic was on a full primo pump. I have 16 bottles of PHARMAPRIM 100 can't wait to give it a go. Just started pharm Mix 2. I'll be hitting the primo in June.

Sweet! Let me know how you like the Mix 2. I've got the Mix 6, which is basically the same but longer esters. I'll use it later down the road.

I myself looked my best when on Primo, almost year to date. Damn, been natty for 11 months and 1 week now.

I'd still cruise for the same amount of time, correct? Cruise for 8 to 10 weeks? Or can it be shortened? 4 to 6 weeks? I want to start this primo...now!
If you were to PCT I would recommend taking at least 16 weeks off, otherwise it's rather pointless exercise, your natty test will barely recover before its suppressed again.
If you decide to cruise, run 100 - 125mg Test E or C e4d and do a standard health check bloodwork in 8 weeks time, if all comes back good then you are good to go.
You may want to do additional bloodwork now so you have something to compare it to.

IML Gear Cream!
Drol and Anavar at the same time?

What are you thinking about running everything at? Dose wise

Drol and Anavar at the same time?

What are you thinking about running everything at? Dose wise

Dannie worked this up for me...

1-3
500mg Test E
700mg Primo
100mg Anadrol ed

4-7
500mg Test E
700mg Primo

8-10
500mg Test E
700mg Primo
350mg Test Base (100mg eod)
50mg Anavar ed

700mg Test Base (100mg ed)
80mg Anavar ed

100mg Anavar ed

PCT

That look like a good cycle!

It looks like you have some EQ in that photo too? Its a little blurry though so I can't make it out. (I have some EQ and it's in a yellow box).

Just didn't see that anywhere in your cycle.

Yes sir, got some EQ. I always order some extras. I likeep to keep a little stash for a rainy day. There's some extra test, eq, mix 6, clen, and some extra anavar in there.

Can never have too much pharmacom!

Back