• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dylan, announcement.

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF Fam,

I've been putting off this reintroduction for a couple weeks now because I've wanted to tell you all my entire story of how my life has changed dramatically over the past 7 months. But there is simply no way I can give you all the details, and frankly, there is no need to add a damper to this beautiful day we have upon us. I am very excited to finally be able to be here once again full-time, so I'll give you a brief overview.

Some of you were aware that last July I had surgery on my leg, and was engaged as well. After I had recovered I attempted to reach out here and hop back in the saddle, but between 40+ hours in two jobs, planning a wedding, full time school, being a father to my fiance's son (almost a full time job within itself), budgeting classes, volunteering at church, couples therapy, and Army drill in another state..on top of maintaining my meals and training...I was entirely overwhelmed and couldn't make time. My relationship progressively worsened...constant arguing and drama, school became more difficult and I started falling behind, I wasn't able to find my groove back in the gym and prepping my meals. We were supposed to be married in November, and after the wedding was postponed, it seemed my life went into a downward spiral more quickly than it had before in the previous months.

I moved out immediately, and we kept going to couples therapy, but we couldn't see eye to eye no matter what we said or did. She broke up with me twice before finally giving me my ring back and cutting us off for good 4 days ago.

I have thought long and hard about what needs to happen now. I have put so much energy into doing what so many others, including her, have wanted and needed that I have completely neglected my own needs. I have completely secluded myself, and have become entirely antisocial.

That being said, I am now in the position to give my undivided attention BACK to my family here, and the good of the forums, which I am very much looking forward to. I have lost somebody who I considered one of my very best friends over all of this, and much more throughout this process..I am looking forward to gaining and progressing constructively from this point on, and I am looking forward to assisting any of you in doing just the same.

Frank has been incredibly understanding and supportive throughout this entire time, and I couldn't vouch more for his integrity and compassion. I have now been with Basic for nearly 2 years, and the quality that is brought to the table across the board is truly remarkable. From the gear to the service. I'm thankful to be working for such a great team, and working for all of you here.

Please feel free to ask me any questions as I'll be answering them from here on out.

Best and respectfully,
Dylan

Good to see you back man . Sorry to hear about your problems. Keep your head up . Hey at least you get to train with Toureg .

Thanks brother, been in this shit too long definitely looking forward to focusing on training and school entirely, alongside our fam here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, damn natty I had no idea..obviously, you doing alright? Pm me offline bro.

That's exactly right johnjohn glad to see you all still at it!

Welcome back D glad to see u back!

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
ASF Fam,

I've been putting off this reintroduction for a couple weeks now because I've wanted to tell you all my entire story of how my life has changed dramatically over the past 7 months. But there is simply no way I can give you all the details, and frankly, there is no need to add a damper to this beautiful day we have upon us. I am very excited to finally be able to be here once again full-time, so I'll give you a brief overview.

Some of you were aware that last July I had surgery on my leg, and was engaged as well. After I had recovered I attempted to reach out here and hop back in the saddle, but between 40+ hours in two jobs, planning a wedding, full time school, being a father to my fiance's son (almost a full time job within itself), budgeting classes, volunteering at church, couples therapy, and Army drill in another state..on top of maintaining my meals and training...I was entirely overwhelmed and couldn't make time. My relationship progressively worsened...constant arguing and drama, school became more difficult and I started falling behind, I wasn't able to find my groove back in the gym and prepping my meals. We were supposed to be married in November, and after the wedding was postponed, it seemed my life went into a downward spiral more quickly than it had before in the previous months.

I moved out immediately, and we kept going to couples therapy, but we couldn't see eye to eye no matter what we said or did. She broke up with me twice before finally giving me my ring back and cutting us off for good 4 days ago.

I have thought long and hard about what needs to happen now. I have put so much energy into doing what so many others, including her, have wanted and needed that I have completely neglected my own needs. I have completely secluded myself, and have become entirely antisocial.

That being said, I am now in the position to give my undivided attention BACK to my family here, and the good of the forums, which I am very much looking forward to. I have lost somebody who I considered one of my very best friends over all of this, and much more throughout this process..I am looking forward to gaining and progressing constructively from this point on, and I am looking forward to assisting any of you in doing just the same.

Frank has been incredibly understanding and supportive throughout this entire time, and I couldn't vouch more for his integrity and compassion. I have now been with Basic for nearly 2 years, and the quality that is brought to the table across the board is truly remarkable. From the gear to the service. I'm thankful to be working for such a great team, and working for all of you here.

Please feel free to ask me any questions as I'll be answering them from here on out.

Best and respectfully,
Dylan
Make sure that girl doesn't take you to court for everything you're worth.

Court? They were never married.

Dylan, if I recall correctly, you live not too far from me, and there are plenty of other women out there for a guy who works out, works hard at his job, and has a confident outlook on life. Step back, take a breath, and just have fun for a while. It will get better.

Good to see you Deal thanks brotha! And absolutely...thank God we didn't go through with the marriage...she ended things saying she "can't handle all of my own stuff and your stuff too, Dylan.." ...yeah. Bullshit. I could go into details but let's not do that.

She already got everything I had to give, anyway. Time to push on.

Dylan, if I recall correctly, you live not too far from me, and there are plenty of other women out there for a guy who works out, works hard at his job, and has a confident outlook on life. Step back, take a breath, and just have fun for a while. It will get better.
That's what I keep telling myself, and everybody else for that matter. Just had to tell myself this repeatedly every day multiple times a day for it to register. It's good to hear some straightforward logic from you thought brother, thank you. It never hurts to hear it, at all. Helps a lot actually.
Gym is the best therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couldn't have said it better myself Maj, actually decided to move into a place directly between my gym and work. I can walk to both, so that's a plus of this new season. Therapy everywhere I look and go.

This goober doesnt have anything good to say! I saw a thread where he told a newbie was wanting to start his first cycle with 500mg test...only the test. This goof ball told him to pin Test E EOD, to add in 100mg of Tren and that Clomid was old and overrated.

You Dylan comes in here with this great, but sad at times, compassionate message and the fool wants to say something stupid like dont let her take you for all its worth?

Anyhow, welcome back Dylan. I havent had the pleasure of your presence. I probably hopped on the Basicstero bandwagon just after your hiatus. Dannie has been wonderful and so have the regaulars in this forum.

Natty bought out all of the stock from the International and Domestic warehouse while you were gone...there was nothing left for for us other guys. Then he filled up his Christmas tree with all his goodies and won even more money. Wait, Natty, is that the girl that left you? Whoa she was a hottie! Well at least at least she helped you win some free gear. We are going to need to see pictures of her replacement.

I wish you the best Dylan. I have been through much of the same things you have and all I can say is keep your head up brother! Everything will get better.

Damn Comeback, what a positive and sincere message...thank you for that!

Firstly, Dannie is just fucking incredible. I remember when we were looking for another rep back in the day and I had recommended him to Frank due to his hard work and knowledge. Every company he has worked for he has brought a vast amount of care and effort to the table, guy is a great addition to the team and I couldn't be more thankful for his understanding and picking up my slack.

I can't say anything about the court comment, except that sometimes people can be misunderstood? I'm sure it was with the best intentions. I will also choose to not comment on the advice given that you speak of, but that made me smile so that's good lol.

I also remember when Natty hopped on the Pcom train, he has literally been one of most loyal and trusted customers that has stood by us since his first order! Always positive and logical, great things from Natty almost always. I did actually check in from time to time while I was away and saw his tree and his lady, both dimes! Hopefully I'll hear from him soon about his current situation.

It's great to meet you Comeback and I appreciate the well-wishes very, very much. That was truly sincere and unexpected from somebody I haven't even met yet. Thank you brother.

Glad to see another battered soul find its wings again. It's the best feeling in the world if you embrace it.
I've learned to love my heart and my soul more and more no matter what others think, or say. You've got support here.
Welcome back to the land of the living.

Glad you are back on your feet...

Damn Comeback, what a positive and sincere message...thank you for that!

Firstly, Dannie is just fucking incredible. I remember when we were looking for another rep back in the day and I had recommended him to Frank due to his hard work and knowledge. Every company he has worked for he has brought a vast amount of care and effort to the table, guy is a great addition to the team and I couldn't be more thankful for his understanding and picking up my slack.

I can't say anything about the court comment, except that sometimes people can be misunderstood? I'm sure it was with the best intentions. I will also choose to not comment on the advice given that you speak of, but that made me smile so that's good lol.

I also remember when Natty hopped on the Pcom train, he has literally been one of most loyal and trusted customers that has stood by us since his first order! Always positive and logical, great things from Natty almost always. I did actually check in from time to time while I was away and saw his tree and his lady, both dimes! Hopefully I'll hear from him soon about his current situation.

It's great to meet you Comeback and I appreciate the well-wishes very, very much. That was truly sincere and unexpected from somebody I haven't even met yet. Thank you brother.

I meant every word man! I can tell from the way you write and from what I have heard about you that you are one good dude with a good head on your shoulders. You're going to be just fine. Theres always bumps and bruises along the way, they make us stronger.

In just the past 3 to 4 years I lost my little brother, was fired from a 10+ year job, got a girl pregnant on our first date (dont regret it much, shes fuckin hot!), found out my son is autistic...shit always seems to pile on. But we get stronger from it! My little brother is now my inspiration, i think of him and it drives me to do anything I want. I was fortunate to find a better job making better money. And I am married to that hot, wonderful woman and we wouldnt change anything about our son!

You will get back on track. You will kick your school classes ass. And you will find you a woman who loves you for you and treats you like you deserve. And as much as I want you back in here to learn from and shoot ideas off of, dont give us all your time. You need some YOU time as well. Everything will fall into place.

Add in some Pharmacom goodies and you are golden! I just received my last order this morning! I am pumped! I will post up some pictures when I get home. Got me 8 Test E300, 2 Test 100 Oil Base, 7 Prim 100, 2 EQ, 1 Mix 6, 3 packs Anavar, and 1 pack Anadrol.

Get Shredded!
Natty, where you live again? If my wife leaves me I'm moving in...I'd like a nice free place to live. And to watch you slay the ladies!

Okay genius, because you've clearly never lived with a girl who tries to take you to court for child support out of wedlock.

Welcome back. I hope everything turns into a positive for you.
I know how tough that kind of situation can be; my divorce made me loss 50 lb (a home, my friends, so much in my life etc) and was very depressed.
But I just got into the gym and did what I needed to do for me. Over time the real true people that should be in my life were there for me and I am a better man from learning throughout the experience.
Hang in there and stay strong -- take care of yourself and whatever you need to do to be true to yourself.

Best wishes brother!

agreed

Man this has gotten a great turn out in here, it's incredible what a little sense and encouragement can do. I left off with Belle yesterday, another "battered soul that's found their wings"...I like that. Believe me...I thought I never would, it was a struggle. But even being back here is doing something for me. Socializing with my people and my family here, it's relieving.

Many of you have been through similar and much worse, thank you for taking the time to write out and send some motivation and sense. I'm back down to about 220lb, strength is gone...it'll be another struggle simply getting it back but another month or two and I'll be right back where I left off.

For me..God, focus, vision, food, and more food...is what will get me to where I need to be.

As I said, I'm actually looking very much forward to helping back out with Basic and whatever I can for whoever I can here, so please do not hesitate to ask me anything at all.

Also, I've been married once before...I am very thankful it was an uncontested divorce. Very thankful. I can imagine how brutal being taken to court for everything you're worth can be. I'm sorry for anybody that has to go through that, divorce and separation like I am going through now is hard enough.

a place directly between my gym and work. I can walk to both, so that's a plus of this new season. Therapy everywhere I look and go.
Being able to walk where you need to do is going to be the best life improvement you could possibly make, and something most will never experience.

It will allow you to save a ton of money, too, since most people have no f'n clue how much commuting is actually costing them over ten years or so.

Damn Dylan sorry to hear. Glad to see u back.

Sorry to hear about your situation brother. It can suck and will suck but from what it sounds like it's probably for the best. You see it everyday, people with similar problems who get married anyway thinking that the fact they are married will make their problems go away. It doesn't, it flat out doesn't, they're amplified 100 fold when it's realized the solution didn't work. Sounds like you're already well aware though.

It's hard but you just have to step back and try to think above and past the current situation. You know how it goes, you let it get to you and spend a good deal of time unhappy, not doom and gloom all day maybe, just not happy. Then some time passes you meet a new girl, other pieces start falling into place and the happiness begins to come back. Then a guy kicks himself for being so unhappy for the last x amount of time and not enjoying the little things that were there all along. It can feel like you wasted time. Plus not only is life much more enjoyable but it seems like everything falls back into place much more smoothly when a person is happy. Women, job opportunities, hell people in general are drawn to the happy person.

Maybe the above is not relatable and you've already got it covered, if so I apologize and meant no offense. I just know for me personally it has helped quite a bit when others would remind me time to time during some dark spots in life.

Back