• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gender pronouns

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is your preferred gender pronoun?

Mine is Faget, Mr Faget or Utahraptor.

if you dont ask the lawsuits will follow!

Not really an answer to your question but when donating blood today I was asked if I was male or female.

No shit I paused, did not know if I should be offended or not.

I make for one ugly ass woman!!!

Not really an answer to your question but when donating blood today I was asked if I was male or female.

Did you have a "wtf moment"?

When I walk in my blood bank they say, "Here comes another testosterone donation"...No shit!

They ask me why didn't you check a box next to " have you ever been paid for sex".

They ask me why didn't you check a box next to " have you ever been paid for sex".

Lol. They ask some fucked up shit!

" Have you ever injected steroids with a needle?"

The trickiest question for this board is " have you ever had sex with a man (dramatic pause) even once".

You should've pulled your cawk out and asked what they thought lol

could have been worse...they could have asked you if you are pregnant:)

I shit you guys not.

After I answered all the questions on the computer the phlebotomist asks "are you male or female"

And I'm thinking well you see my answers on the questionnaire so what's the point!!!

Back