• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cancelling a moneygram

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this possible after it was sent but not picked up. If so do they ask for an explanation and what should I say?

As long as you still have the receipt and you have it in your name that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really like fucking with MG or WU. All that shit is recorded. They are actively looking for irregularities and work hand in hand with LE. I've probably used MG 3 times and WU twice. Depending on your source some of the locations themselves draw suspicion. I would try to avoid doing anything unusual like cancelling a transfer unless you were never going to use them again. It's bad enough being yolked and handing them a wad of cash to send to wherever. I've been completely calm and still got looked at suspiciously by the people handling the transaction. I personally try to use other methods these days when possible. My first method being forking up the extra cash for a TRT doctor so I always have a base of good prop and cyp for my cycle. That way no matter what happens I've got 500mg cyp a week for 12 weeks alongside 20ml prop that I know is g2g.

I don't really like fucking with MG or WU. All that shit is recorded. They are actively looking for irregularities and work hand in hand with LE. I've probably used MG 3 times and WU twice. Depending on your source some of the locations themselves draw suspicion. I would try to avoid doing anything unusual like cancelling a transfer unless you were never going to use them again. It's bad enough being yolked and handing them a wad of cash to send to wherever. I've been completely calm and still got looked at suspiciously by the people handling the transaction. I personally try to use other methods these days when possible. My first method being forking up the extra cash for a TRT doctor so I always have a base of good prop and cyp for my cycle. That way no matter what happens I've got 500mg cyp a week for 12 weeks alongside 20ml prop that I know is g2g.

youre prescribed prop for TRT?

and I always go to places like Walmart where the person sending the MG for me is usually an 18 year old making $10 an hour and probably super stoned

I've had one in store rep actually ask me why was I sending money to a certain location. Try answering that seriously without cracking a smile lol

Y'all are a paranoid bunch. I had a grocery store clerk show me her WU screen during a transaction because she couldn't spell the receivers name right. My history looked like a goddamn Chinese phone book. LOLZ.

IML Gear Cream!
Y'all are a paranoid bunch. I had a grocery store clerk show me her WU screen during a transaction because she couldn't spell the receivers name right. My history looked like a goddamn Chinese phone book. LOLZ.

Do they ever try to give you some garbage about it? Because i'm constantly being questioned.

It's none of their business and I have no problem telling them so. Find another place to do your transfers.

youre prescribed prop for TRT?

and I always go to places like Walmart where the person sending the MG for me is usually an 18 year old making $10 an hour and probably super stoned
Yes. I can get deca and Anavar too. Deca gave me a hard pct even at 200mg week alongside 500 test. The Anavar was super expensive. Like 550 bucks for like 45 50mg pills

Back