• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken's New Year's Contest Log

GarlicChicken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've decided I'm going to do a log for this thing and maybe even longer than that. I could use the accountability.

When I entered into the contest I weighed about 199lbs, with I'm assuming about 30% bodyfat. A little background info:

I used to bodybuild. Was pretty active on RX forums back before they went to complete shit. When I started bodybuilding I weighed 118lbs. Got myself up to 146ish naturally at about 12% or so. Not certain on those numbers but close enough. When I got out of the military I had my T levels checked a couple times and I was hanging around 350ish or so, which is terrible for a 24 year old. Started gear when I was about 24 because fuck it why not. Came off once, never recovered right, said fuck it and decided to stay on. Could I have fixed it, yeah probably, but I was more concerned about looking good, doing good in college, and fucking women. Got myself up to about 186 at around 8% fat at my best back then. Then I found cocaine. This spiraled into quitting bodybuilding and partying nonstop. Short story long I almost lost my house and everything else good in my life. So after dealing with months of withdrawals I decided to get back into shape and start bodybuilding again. I need the routine to keep me from going off again. It's working. I went to the doctor and got my T checked. Apparently years of coke and alcohol abuse fuck you up because I tested at 89 ng/dL. Doc put me on TRT.

During this time I went from about 186 at around 8% to 202 lbs at somewhere around 30%. Years of coke stripped all that precious muscle I had put on. Then this contest came up and I said the hell with it, I'll do it. So here are my starting pics, after I'd been back in the gym just on TRT for a couple months:

IMG_20170109_214521~2.jpg
IMG_20170109_214535~2.jpg
IMG_20170109_214605~2.jpg
IMG_20170109_214550~2-min.jpg
IMG_20170109_214647-2-min.jpg

Cycle was started with 500mg/wk Test Enanthate and 400mg/wk Tren Enanthate. It's now changed to the following:

125mg Test E/C e3d
200mg Tren E e3d
15mg Tren Ace ED
.5mg adex eod

Will most likely bump the Tren Ace at the 6 week mark by 5-10mg/day and again at the 10th week if I feel like it. Will probably add Winny in at 20mg/day for the last 6-8 weeks. I've been using some shitty TNE that I've had for years preworkout occasionally as well

Current diet:

2100 cals/day 25% fats/45% protein/30% carbs

Starting carb cycling, 2 days low, 2 high. Been doing carb refeeds twice a week with 75g from five grain oatmeal an hour before bed.

I probably won't be updating daily because I just don't have enough time for shit like that. I have too much work to do and too many animals and property to take care of lol

The one in my avi was from when I was actually a little leaner. I believe I was weighing in about 156-8 or something fasted in that. I'll post the front view from my phone.

I actually don't have any pics from when I put on more size. My girl found one but it's not a very good one and shows too much personal stuff.

256dfff3f3a512b8c17bb74b449c8aca.jpg

Kinda blurry but you can at least get the gist of it

Nice man. I bet you bounce back quickly.
I actually am. Kinda crazy how fast I'm putting on muscle. To the point where my connective tissues can't keep up at all and I'll having to go way lighter than I could push. Been doing everything for the pump, 10-15 reps with minimal rest between sets and it's working really well. That way I can't go too heavy.

Thanks for following guys. I'm gonna try to keep it updated as best I can but I'm a pretty busy guy

In case it's not obvious, I have terrible trensomnia tonight, even after temazepam. That's all I have to add for now lol. Hopefully I can get some sleep

So I've decided I'm going to do a log for this thing and maybe even longer than that. I could use the accountability.

When I entered into the contest I weighed about 199lbs, with I'm assuming about 30% bodyfat. A little background info:

I used to bodybuild. Was pretty active on RX forums back before they went to complete shit. When I started bodybuilding I weighed 118lbs. Got myself up to 146ish naturally at about 12% or so. Not certain on those numbers but close enough. When I got out of the military I had my T levels checked a couple times and I was hanging around 350ish or so, which is terrible for a 24 year old. Started gear when I was about 24 because fuck it why not. Came off once, never recovered right, said fuck it and decided to stay on. Could I have fixed it, yeah probably, but I was more concerned about looking good, doing good in college, and fucking women. Got myself up to about 186 at around 8% fat at my best back then. Then I found cocaine. This spiraled into quitting bodybuilding and partying nonstop. Short story long I almost lost my house and everything else good in my life. So after dealing with months of withdrawals I decided to get back into shape and start bodybuilding again. I need the routine to keep me from going off again. It's working. I went to the doctor and got my T checked. Apparently years of coke and alcohol abuse fuck you up because I tested at 89 ng/dL. Doc put me on TRT.

During this time I went from about 186 at around 8% to 202 lbs at somewhere around 30%. Years of coke stripped all that precious muscle I had put on. Then this contest came up and I said the hell with it, I'll do it. So here are my starting pics, after I'd been back in the gym just on TRT for a couple months:

View attachment 24650
View attachment 24651
View attachment 24652
View attachment 24653
View attachment 24654

Cycle was started with 500mg/wk Test Enanthate and 400mg/wk Tren Enanthate. It's now changed to the following:

125mg Test E/C e3d
200mg Tren E e3d
15mg Tren Ace ED
.5mg adex eod

Will most likely bump the Tren Ace at the 6 week mark by 5-10mg/day and again at the 10th week if I feel like it. Will probably add Winny in at 20mg/day for the last 6-8 weeks. I've been using some shitty TNE that I've had for years preworkout occasionally as well

Current diet:

2100 cals/day 25% fats/45% protein/30% carbs

Starting carb cycling, 2 days low, 2 high. Been doing carb refeeds twice a week with 75g from five grain oatmeal an hour before bed.

I probably won't be updating daily because I just don't have enough time for shit like that. I have too much work to do and too many animals and property to take care of lol
If I didn't know any better, I would say we were brothers lol. Your starting pics look like mine from a while ago.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php?p=685017

IML Gear Cream!
You'll get it back in no time. It's much easier to re-build than to build from scratch. I can still see some solid foundation in there. Kill it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck! I remember you from RX.You were always polite the few times we posted on the same subject.You will bounce back very quickly.Stay consistant buddy.Once again good luck.

You'll get it back in no time. It's much easier to re-build than to build from scratch. I can still see some solid foundation in there. Kill it!

Thank you!
Good luck! I remember you from RX.You were always polite the few times we posted on the same subject.You will bounce back very quickly.Stay consistant buddy.Once again good luck.
I thought I recognized your handle. Thanks man
Following Bro, good luck!
Thanks guys! Yeah I'm back in it 100% for sure. The only real struggles I'm having is a) not drinking, and b) making sure I pack my meals everyday for work. I tend to rush out the door and forget to pack food when I get emergency calls. I'll get it figured out though, it's just an adjustment thing. Thanks for the support

Quick update. Yesterday was an off day since I started two on one off. Yesterday was also my weekly greasy refeed of burger and fries. Felt like I ate a rock and I have terrible water retention but it's working for me. Spent the rest of the weekend working around the house fixing irrigation leaks and other fun stuff. Got in to do legs today after 70mg TNE and an hour nap. Great pump, but my left knee started bothering me pretty bad after my second set of squats. So I switched to doing weighted step ups with 40lb dumbbells. I know, it's a woman's exercise but it works to build my quads. Did four sets of those, then weighted lunges for three sets. Then single leg extensions, back and forth until I could only get four reps per side. Then Romanian deads and hamstring curls until I couldn't stand upright because my hams cramped lol.

But bad for a day where my knee hurt bad. I'll be sore tomorrow for sure.

Today was back. Got some tren suspension from an unnamed friend on here, thank you my man!

Hit 50mg about an hour preworkout. By the time I got to the gym I was about to either have a heart attack or punch someone. Hit back really hard, had to be careful not to hurt myself from the strength increase.

Warmed up
BB bent rows 5 sets up to 275 with 11 reps on that set
Pullups, three sets of 8-5
Smith machine rows 4 x 195 15 reps
Narrow grip cable pulldowns, 4 x 120 with two drop sets

Wanted to keep going but had to stop myself so I don't kill my elbow. So now I'm laying here in bed sweating. Another sleepless night from tren

dude i just saw this , subbed..
you will be back in no time.. cant wait to see you transform.
this will be great motivation for a lot of guys on here

dude i just saw this , subbed..
you will be back in no time.. cant wait to see you transform.
this will be great motivation for a lot of guys on here
I hope so. I just had a guy ask me what the fuck I was on today in the gym. A good diet...And tren lol. Didn't tell him that but it must be obvious

Did chest and a little biceps today. Had a pretty decent chest workout, was a little weak from having a low carb day. Since I'm still trying to rehab my elbow I decided to use pre-exhaustion today to keep the weight down

Incline DB flyes:
4 x 12-15 using 30-35 lbs

Incline BB press
3 x 15, 155lbs

Flat DB press-flye
4 x 12-15, starting with 40lb and lowering to 35 for the last two sets

Pec deck flyes:
3 x 15, can't remember the weight

BB curls
4 x 12-15 reps, up to 85lbs (have to be real careful with these from an old nerve injury)

DB preacher curl
4 x 12-15

EZ bar cable curl
4 x 12-18, last two drop sets

Single arm cable curl (standing with arms straight out to side, curling toward head)
3 drop sets, directly from one arm to the other.

Gotta take tomorrow off to give my CNS a rest. Maybe even a second day, depends on how I feel. I'll be doing fasted cardio both mornings. Gotta get back on this more.

Also just to clarify, my main goal is my physique development, not strength. I'm long past caring what other people think about how strong I am lol. I'm plenty strong to dive fence posts, stretch no-climb fencing, and cut up and split a cord of wood in a day, so that's enough for me.

Thanks for following along!

Get Shredded!
Subbed! Can't wait to see the transformation

Just in the interest of transparency, I wanted to let everyone know where my gear came from. My cyp is TRT prescribed. Planning on dropping the cyp and sticking with single ester and probably brand. I'm currently using test e from Dutch's first wave, but I also have one test e from DQ. Tren Enanthate and tren ace is from DQ. I'm planning on switching to tren ace only soon. I just like it better for cutting than e.

Just a disclaimer. I'm normally against logging for anyone, mainly due to the fact that I think my reputation is more important than anything. I may end up renigging on that stance and run a log for DQ if they choose to give me the opportunity. If I do, I'm not going to pimp their gear, but I'll give completely honest review and feedback. I hope no one will hold that against me. If so, well fuck it. I'm still gonna be the same person, nothing is gonna change that.

Will be following your log hopefully you get picked and we get some honest feed back ...

For a quick update, I am currently making the switch to tren ace from enanthate. Basically what I'm going to do is taper up my dose of ace while the enanthate clears. Took my first shot of 40mg DQ tren ace the day before yesterday in my right VG. Went in real smooth without any pain from solvent. I'm actually having very little soreness from it as well, which is not what I'm used to with tren ace.

Yesterday was shoulders and biceps. Had a pretty hard day training after barely any sleep the night before and a long day at work. Went a little light and did pre exhaustion. Had my weekly grease meal last night, a great Angus burger from a local brewery with their hand made tater tots. No beer unfortunately lol.

Today was an off day, and I'm going to take tomorrow off as well because it's been a while since I've had two off in a row.

What your bf percentage at I'm kinda basing myself off yours

Not sure, but I'd venture to say I'm still at about 25% or so now. Starting I was well over 30%. I can actually only pinch about 1/3 of what I could a month ago. It's really hard to say exactly though without a water test. I'm currently trying to find someone local that does them

So it looks like I got a bit of a stomach bug that's been going around work. Puked a little bit ago and got the mud slides which really sucks. Gonna take a day or so off from the gym, I'll probably wake up and do fasted cardio at the very least but gotta be careful to not lose muscle.

I just realized you were referring to my first pictures. In that case I was at least 30%, probably more towards 35% or so. I'm currently down 14lbs from those pics. Check out my other log page in Dispense Quick's subforum to see my newest pic, that's more toward 25% or so I'd say. I'm trying to find a place to get water tested to find out where I'm really at

GC, how's it going?

How's the Tren treating you these days?

Not bad man. I've been updating my other thread in the DQ subforum a bunch, I keep forgetting this one. Sorry about that!

So to update this thread, I got selected to run the cut log for DQ. I already had part of the gear so I just got more tren ace to finish the run with instead of enanthate, some aromasin, some anavar, and a couple test iso. So the current dosages are this:

300/wk test isocaproate
600/wk tren ace
25 aromasin eod
20mg anavar/day

Really liking the anavar. I started at 30mg and had to drop down to 20 because of the blood pressure. The combo of lots of tren and the var started getting me up there. Getting much fuller and pumps are great. Good vascularity too. It's actually making me feel better in general, not so run down from the tren. I like it a lot.

Tren has been whooping my ass lol. It's been messing with my sleep. As in I lay here thinking about stupid shit and not sleeping lol. So I end up on this forum half the time lol. I had a strange incident yesterday when I went longer than normal between my second and third meals and after I ate my meal of turkey breast and oatmeal I got super pale and lightheaded. I sat down on the couch and a couple minutes later I got really red and flushed. Still real lightheaded, my fiancee brought my BP cuff in and I took my BP. It shot up to about 181/90 (I think, can't remember). Anyhow it was kinda scary. Had her watch me while I took a little nap and crashed out for ten minutes or so. I got feeling better after that and tried to go to the gym. Ended up being so weak I just went home after getting a little bit of a pump on shoulders. Not really sure what that was all about but I've got an alt with my new doc coming up so I'm gonna have her pull a complete blood panel.

Other than that I'm making progress. I'm down right about 1 1/2" where my pants sit. Still happy with DQ's gear. I'm really impressed with the anavar. I've never used it before and always kinda thought you had to use a shit ton to get anything out of it. I'm finding this is not the case at all. 20mg is working real good, and 30 was awesome. I'm hoping as my cardiovascular endurance gets a little better with all the cardio I'm doing now I can bump it back up.

Diet has changed a little. I decided as of yesterday that I'm bumping the calories up 200 to 2300/day. It's looking like I need to feed the tren more. These extra calories are from carbs, adding more into the first three meals of he day. I've added a greasy refeed meal once per week of a good angus burger and fries from a local brewery. Of course no beer for me. This meal has really made a difference with my progress since I started doing it.

That's about that lol. I'll try to keep this thread updated more.

Back