• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where to find blood pressure medicine online., out of state relative is having issues with his new healthcare insurance and finding a new Dr. He currently takes 20mg of Lisinopril ED. Almost out of his meds and waiting for the mentioned issues to get resolved(doesn't know how long it will take) Any ideas or online places I could send him to.??

Canadian pharmacies usually prescribe and ship online. Do a little googling, prices aren't too bad either.

Also try Indian pharma. All-day chemist, reliablerxpharmacy

They'll be cheaper but take longer to arrive

Also try Indian pharma. All-day chemist, reliablerxpharmacy

They'll be cheaper but take longer to arrive
Thanks for the info Garlic.!! I will FWD those sites to him. Much appreciated brotha

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've used all day chemist for about 3 years now with no problems. Shipping is slow as fuck but it's international so I just order in bulk.

I've used all day chemist for about 3 years now with no problems. Shipping is slow as fuck but it's international so I just order in bulk.
Thats comforting to know brother...3yrs of great service is very impressive and I think I will steer him towards this website due to 3 different people saying it's g2g. If u don't mind me asking about how long do u mean when you say shipping is slow as fuck. I always keep a stash of Lisinopril and Clonidine for my own needs if my BP ever creeps up there and I would be willing to send him some of my stash if the shipping time isn't too ridiculous. Thanks again for your info brother and I appreciate it.-----peace my friend

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just another option for you bro, I use safemeds4all.com I get all my pct shit, hcg, caber etc there. International from India so shipping is slow but I bulk order also. They more then likely have what you're looking for, I'll check for you. I actually am waiting on a pack from them right now, it sat at customs for 10 days but cleared this morning. I've had packs arrive in about 10 days and this one will be almost 30. So slow, but you know it's quality pharma grade shit

Just another option for you bro, I use safemeds4all.com I get all my pct shit, hcg, caber etc there. International from India so shipping is slow but I bulk order also. They more then likely have what you're looking for, I'll check for you. I actually am waiting on a pack from them right now, it sat at customs for 10 days but cleared this morning. I've had packs arrive in about 10 days and this one will be almost 30. So slow, but you know it's quality pharma grade shit
Never heard of them. Good to know

Well...... Since this thread is all about non sponsors here, I'm gonna lock it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back