• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

GEORGE LOPEZ TO PREZ TRUMP YOUR WALL'S A WASTE

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GEORGE LOPEZ TO PREZ TRUMP YOUR WALL'S A WASTE

Get Americans Clean Agua!

President Trump is pushing America to the brink of war ... with Mexico, according to George Lopez.

Okay, George was probably exaggerating about the war part, but he did go off about POTUS pushing forward with plans to build the wall.

In George's eyes it will solve nothing, especially because America's got bigger fish to fry.

He suggests Trump bone up on a few other facts. We can't find the stats to back up George's immigration theory, but he clearly believes it. Strongly.

Video here --> http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/27/george-lopez-donald-trump-wall-mexico/

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 117
War with Mexico haha their army in law enforcement can't even take care of the Mexican cartel. I guess half of their law enforcement and army is the cartel.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

It's funny that so many people can't get past the idea of the way being for illegal immigrants. They don't see the terrorists blocking aspect of it. You know it will be interesting if we have some sort of terrorist attack at one of these liberal protests/riots.

Funny thing is the Mexican President says he does not believe in walls.

Really?

What do you call that wall on the southern border of Mexico? Not only that, but the Mexican police rape, pillage and harass anybody that gets into Mexico from South America.

Talk about a two faced liar!

Really?

What do you call that wall on the southern border of Mexico? Not only that, but the Mexican police rape, pillage and harass anybody that gets into Mexico from South America.

Great point, most people don't even know about that

The real waste is the air George breathes

George Lopez is less funny than Kevin hart but hell I guess we need a Mexican token. He may need to brush up on facts because Mexicans don't exactly welcome immigrants . Try to start a business ... ain't hapnin.

its funny cause if you go into mexican neighborhoods they all have big fences and bars on their windows to keep out illegal intruders

Really?

Zing! ^^^ a man of reason and knowledge.

I'm telling you this now. This will be one hell of a wall. Mark my words.

As they preach behind the walls of their walled off gated and guarded communities.

I'm telling you this now. This will be one hell of a wall. Mark my words.

Not only should Mexico pay for it, they should build it. Those little fuckers can lay some serious brick.

We don't need a wall. All we need is some individuals to take up positions every so often along the border to shoot them as they try to come across. They'll learn.

Yea lets pay a billion to build a wall when poverty and murder rates are going up. Ya'll going to be so happy when you pay for that stupid ass wall from your tax money

It's estimated that it will cost every household in America $120 to fund it.
Show me a 50' wall and I'll show you a 51' ladder.
It's a waste of money.

It's a waste of money.

Waste of money? It has entertainment value. We pay to see a movie, NASCAR events, PPV MMA fights... now we get to build a wall and watch the drama around it. Sure a $25 billion wall is a very expensive form of entertainment but "waste" is a judgment call.

Get Shredded!
If that wall was up 400-500 yrs ago America would still be great

It's a waste of money.

The border wall that starts from San Diego and ends at Yuma is very effective. Right on the east end of the wall in Yuma is where there is a flood of illegals.

If the border patrol thought it was a waste of money they would say so.

A bit of information for you non believers:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/2...manpower-make-border-nearly-impenetrable.html

Last edited:
Build that wall! Add more boats, add more drones , add more jeeps , add more people .... And add the money from welfare ect to build this wall. If not Increase Mexico taxes and that's what's happening ;)

Good for us finally ... Liberals don't know what to do anymore other than bitch and leave trash everywhere they march.

Bunch of fucktards that should be shot.
Libs are scared they will lose their voting base. No more non citizen votes!

It's a waste of money.

Not a waste. Think of how many tradesmen will get those high ass government construction wages. Probably for a few years. That by itself is an economy booster. Haven't heard anybody mention that.

Cnt wait for the wall...Glad Trump has already banned Muzzy's from entering to USA

He hasn't banned anything, that's what you all don't get. By placing his ridiculous, oversized signature on a piece of paper and declaring it done doesn't do anything. The ACLU, which I hate btw, will tie that shit up in court for years. A federal judge has already placed an injunction against it.

He has zero clue how government works.

Remember back when Obama signed a presidential order giving amnesty to millions of undocumented aliens?
How did that work out?

You have to stop listening to Fox News and believing alternative facts.
A real fact is though, the ACLU has millions of dollars pouring in to roadblock this stupid fuck and every thing he tries to do. If he wants to make changes and impact the direction of this country he will have to do it through the congress and senate. Not by decree.

It's obvious that some of you slept through high school civics class.

Little history for some of you. Until 1810 this is what "America" looked like.
9ee02d4050e35b3c5b5e69ce46b78813.jpg

So yeah, that wall someone suggested should have gone up hundreds of years ago, great idea genius.

So what's your point?

After 1810 we kicked Mexico's ass and won that territory in the southwest.

That's how it works.

Back