• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WARNING - Counterfeited PHARMACOM on the martket - again ... !!!

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What better proof that we at Pharmacom Labs do our job well? By setting a new standard in quality and professionalism for this industry we became one of the biggest and most important manufacturer in the world.

We keep receiving more and more reports about our products being counterfeited. This time, according to our information, they were manufactured in South America, Paraguay and exported to Europe and USA.

These fakes come at very cheap prices with low quality packaging and NO check codes or any other anti counterfeiting elements.

You are exposed to high health related risks if using these products !!!

Please purchase only through authorized and official distributors!

5qXMcjKQ.jpg

What better proof that we at Pharmacom Labs do our job well? By setting a new standard in quality and professionalism for this industry we became one of the biggest and most important manufacturer in the world.

We keep receiving more and more reports about our products being counterfeited. This time, according to our information, they were manufactured in South America, Paraguay and exported to Europe and USA.

These fakes come at very cheap prices with low quality packaging and NO check codes or any other anti counterfeiting elements.

You are exposed to high health related risks if using these products !!!

Please purchase only through authorized and official distributors!

5qXMcjKQ.jpg

Hi Darius P.

Im from Paraguay. I just registered to the site because this information. I found the site looking for an legit lab of peds. It looks like Pharmacom has a good reputation here. Glad to hear that, but the info above shocked me.

Honestly i havent seen any Pharmacom Labs around here. This is a very little country so i would know if the products are on the local market. If the news is true, they (landerlan Labs) must be producing to export.

I would gladly help if you need more info about whats happening here.

I already wroted an email to your partner in South America at [FONT=&quot]pharmacomsuramerica@tutamail.com

[/FONT]
Feel free to PM me if you want to keep this conversation private too.

Sorry, for my english. I dont speak english very well.

Regards

Ch3

Back