• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Teacher assasinates Trump w/water pistol

Jfc Oldschool you could have gave us a trigger warning! Your micro aggressions are invading our safe space.😂

Wtf , that teacher had some serious issues with her. Was she cryn or moaning after screaming die? Lol and i i was a secrete service agent i wouldn't take a bullet for any of our presidents that what he has a vice president for ...

maybe if teachers would focus on teaching this country would be so far behind in education

Women is fucking nuts!

maybe if teachers would focus on teaching this country would be so far behind in education

At LA Unified school district only 18% of black kids meet minimum math standards.

And this is the kind of shit teachers are doing in the classroom.

Could you imagine the uncunting that would be happening right now if that was a pic of Obama? Lord have mercy.

Little Johnny may not be able to read or do simple math, be he will know every 45 new gender definitions by heart. He will also know how great homosexuals are and how horrible he should feel that he was born white and that the enforcement of immigration laws is racist.

Back