• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cloudy sus250 brew?

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

I just brewed this sus250 and after it cooled down it's gone cloudy, I've filtered it twice through bottle top filters but still cloudy.

When i took it off the stove and it was hot, it was clear as glass. But once it cooled down it's gone this cloudy colour. No crystals as far as I can see though.

Where did I go wrong here? Maybe I took it off the stove too quickly? I was in a rush like an idiot so maybe it needed more time under heat?

Ba: 2%
Bb 20%

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I've never brewed my own, but I'm pretty sure this is water in the oil. Not sure what to do about that

Ok just reheated it. Filtered through nylon bottle top filter and it didn't work.

So I used a syringe filter instead and it's clear as day! Even when cooled. So it turns out it's the bottle top filters that is the issue

If you as you stated filtered twice was any residue left in filter? You say it's clear when it's hot, have you tried putting 1 cc into a syringe, minus the needle, and microwave for 10 seconds at a time to see if the string is then clear? If so, inject it when it's cool enough. I'm thinking your filtering wasn't as clean as you think or your ratios off, that said, when I made teen and the likes the above process always got me back to clear and the results were great. make sense?

Ba: 2% and Bb 20% is good, it may be the powder quality not good

Ba: 2% and Bb 20% is good, it may be the powder quality not good

+1
Have you brewed any of that powder before?

Did you get 'Sust 250' raws? - That's ought to be a bunch of random leftovers to include fillers.

What was the filter material? Ba will smoke certain materials in a heartbeat...

I know plenty of guys who have trouble with the cheaper ones on ebay (shipped from china) .

Always go with a name brand . Whatmann or millipore .

I received a product from a sponsor not to long ago that was totally unusable because of bad filters and running it through the bottletop filter way too hot .

Hi guys,

I just brewed this sus250 and after it cooled down it's gone cloudy, I've filtered it twice through bottle top filters but still cloudy.

When i took it off the stove and it was hot, it was clear as glass. But once it cooled down it's gone this cloudy colour. No crystals as far as I can see though.

Where did I go wrong here? Maybe I took it off the stove too quickly? I was in a rush like an idiot so maybe it needed more time under heat?

Ba: 2%
Bb 20%

Any ideas?

Add 5 to 7% BB , heat and filter again. Probably want come as clear as u want it to but will help it . Will look even clearer in the vials .

I never use over 1% BA unless ur doing 1000mls then maybe 2% depending on the compound

Back