• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

From white adex to blue adex??

Badbury212

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone had these new adex pills yet. Iv used their other ones the tiny little white pills. Just received my shipment after waiting a month an a half. Finally got here atleast but just curious if anyone has used their blue adex. Also got some sibutros. Anyone have experience with these also. Got some for my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone had these new adex pills yet. Iv used their other ones the tiny little white pills. Just received my shipment after waiting a month an a half. Finally got here atleast but just curious if anyone has used their blue adex. Also got some sibutros. Anyone have experience with these also. Got some for my wife.

Hello Sir!
First of all let me apologize for the delay, this year's Dec-Jan period was the worst I've ever seen in terms of delays. We had packages in transit blocked in customs, airports or post office hubs for weeks before being released for further processing.
There were HUGE delays but things are now coming back to normal.

Regarding the Arimidex, sometimes when we run out of stock at one of our premium warehouses, we prefer to replace it with a pharma grade Anastrozole, bought directly from local drug store chain. PCT is very important for most of our customers and redirecting those products to ship from our factory would result in bigger delays which, if possible, we want to avoid.

Keep us posted with your further results! keeping a log here of your cycle or bloods would bring you 100$ store credit to use anytime with us on PharmacomStore

thank you!

Hello Sir!
First of all let me apologize for the delay, this year's Dec-Jan period was the worst I've ever seen in terms of delays. We had packages in transit blocked in customs, airports or post office hubs for weeks before being released for further processing.
There were HUGE delays but things are now coming back to normal.

Regarding the Arimidex, sometimes when we run out of stock at one of our premium warehouses, we prefer to replace it with a pharma grade Anastrozole, bought directly from local drug store chain. PCT is very important for most of our customers and redirecting those products to ship from our factory would result in bigger delays which, if possible, we want to avoid.

Keep us posted with your further results! keeping a log here of your cycle or bloods would bring you 100$ store credit to use anytime with us on PharmacomStore

thank you!

Thanks Darius for the response. Yea I was a little worried their with shipping. Not that I didn't think it would make it to me, but the length of its journey. One of my buddies thought I jacked him cuz it was taking so long lol. But you guys were honest and upfront the entire time. I usually let it be but after 3 weeks that was when I first contacted you guys and within a day you answered. I'm only gonna be using your AI this cycle. So only thing I can prove with bloods is my e2 I guess. But I'll definitely back and support you guys like I have been.

Thanks Darius for the response. Yea I was a little worried their with shipping. Not that I didn't think it would make it to me, but the length of its journey. One of my buddies thought I jacked him cuz it was taking so long lol. But you guys were honest and upfront the entire time. I usually let it be but after 3 weeks that was when I first contacted you guys and within a day you answered. I'm only gonna be using your AI this cycle. So only thing I can prove with bloods is my e2 I guess. But I'll definitely back and support you guys like I have been.

THank you Sir, please keep us further posted with your results!

THank you Sir, please keep us further posted with your results!

So myself and wife and one other friend have taken about 5 sibitros each and Idk man these things are like sleeping pills or something. I'm extremely tired and want a nap after about an hour of taking these things. All three of us have had this reaction to them. I'm gonna have another experienced friend try it too

I've got the blue Adex. I was getting very tired when taking them. I take them before bedtime now. No more problems. It's legit though.

I've got the blue Adex. I was getting very tired when taking them. I take them before bedtime now. No more problems. It's legit though.

The sibutros? I was talking about those not the adex

So myself and wife and one other friend have taken about 5 sibitros each and Idk man these things are like sleeping pills or something. I'm extremely tired and want a nap after about an hour of taking these things. All three of us have had this reaction to them. I'm gonna have another experienced friend try it too

Check for drug interactions. I know nizoral has interactions, do does tryptophan (often found in protein powder profiles.

Also sub is chemically related to amphetamine. Do it's fair to assume that chemical imbalances can have an affect. Much like adderal can speed someone who doesn't need it up, and slow people with a need down.

There have been numerous reports of sleepiness and drowsiness though.

Check for drug interactions. I know nizoral has interactions, do does tryptophan (often found in protein powder profiles.

Also sub is chemically related to amphetamine. Do it's fair to assume that chemical imbalances can have an affect. Much like adderal can speed someone who doesn't need it up, and slow people with a need down.

There have been numerous reports of sleepiness and drowsiness though.

Hmmmm that's exactly what I was thinking
Cuz my wife only has a little fat so maybe that's it and I have to 10% body fat on me but I just wanted to try it before giving it to her

The sibutros? I was talking about those not the adex

Sorry bro. I was talking about the Aadex.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry bro. I was talking about the Aadex.

No worries lol, I stopped taking the adex it just crashes my e2 no matter the dosage. Just taking nolva as an AI now

No worries lol, I stopped taking the adex it just crashes my e2 no matter the dosage. Just taking nolva as an AI now

Nolva isn't an ai...it's a serm, all it does is stop e2 from binding to the receptor (predominately located in the breast tissue, preventing gyno). It does nothing to control e2 though. Pick up some exemestane, try dosing 6.25-12mg/ed. Get bloods done and adjust dose from there, or possibly switch to eod dosing if needed. By the way what gear are you running and at what dosages?

Nolva isn't an ai...it's a serm, all it does is stop e2 from binding to the receptor (predominately located in the breast tissue, preventing gyno). It does nothing to control e2 though. Pick up some exemestane, try dosing 6.25-12mg/ed. Get bloods done and adjust dose from there, or possibly switch to eod dosing if needed. By the way what gear are you running and at what dosages?

Tried aro before crashed me too. Nolva has been the only thing working in my favor right now so Iv been sticking with it. Next week I'm getting blood done. I got blood done before cycle and posted a week or so ago. Test c 500/w tren a 200/w and npp 300/w.

Back