• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for legit TB500

DemGainz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going in for gyno surgery in about a week. I'm trying to fly through recovery as quickly as possible. I have bpc 157 on hand and I used it for a hip injury. Results were so-so. I can't tell if the healing was from taking time and taking it easy on the area or from the bpc. Long story short I want to run tb500 because I read it can heal pretty much anything. Has anyone used legit tb500, if so where is your go to source?

I've read this stuff will heal pretty much anything so I'm willing to give it a shot. If anyone has a better peptide idea though that will speed recovery I'm all ears.

I understand the body has a certain process it goes through to heal an injury, but our bodies also go through a process to build muscle and everyone here is trying to accelerate our own strength, recovery, adaptation phase to build muscle faster.

Following this. I've used maxim peptide and blue sky. So far I believe they're good but I never got flushed after the ghrp-2 don't know if bad sign or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back