• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle for show cut

Gains2NV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well shooting to do first show end of April. Used PSL in past and with help of vision worked up a cycle. All PSL products since they have always tested good to this point.

Trt dose of test
12w 600mg EQ
Last 6-8w 50mg of Winny and var

Diet and cardio will be adjusted as needed. I'll try and update as much as possible with stats, bloods work, and anything else.

Current stats 5ft 8 sitting at 211 body fat calipers say around 15.

Current doing 45 min low intensity treadmill fasted. I'll update more on diet later.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Here a pic of some of the goodies I recently got. Not sure but didn't get the fancy boxes this time???

16f041b2fb7a7353bc2882385a709921.jpg

Nice interested to see how things go with a EQ focused cycle. Planning to put up before and after photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I not sure as kinda a puss since I have tattoos not like government can't hack my account and find out who I am anyways lol.

Eh play around with it. Some people take the photo then use snap chat to color over the tattoos and then screen shot that and post it. lol there's a couple weird ways you can deal with the tatts but I got ya

Yeah maybe cut off my armsand face lol and post pic

Yeah maybe cut off my armsand face lol and post pic

Yea, just no head, no arms.... maybe cut the feet off as well for good measure.

U can take pics with your phone ans edit them right on your phone color over any identifying marks. Aslong as you don't show your fave your g2g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OK so for today 45 min cardio in morning fasted and shoulders in afternoon. Macros were 340p/187c/71f.

As of this week I am 13 weeks out.

Yesterday 45 min cardio and trained back and biceps. Diet on training days 340/187/71 for now.

Also added clen in for a little boost at beginning this was day 4.

Back