• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mad Dog Mattis orders 31 air strikes on ISIS

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/m...-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/

Is this legit? Like his first day in office.. Maybe he wasn't fucking around. :coffee:

Mattis.jpg

Obama is going to defeat ISIS. He said so.

Wait he screwed up he didnt warn them we were coming! Do over! LOL

A new report came out that al-baghdadi is critically wounded following Mattis' strikes. Looks like it might be legit. I wouldn't doubt it. He's not just trying to put on a show, he's there to kill some fuckers

A new report came out that al-baghdadi is critically wounded following Mattis' strikes. Looks like it might be legit. I wouldn't doubt it. He's not just trying to put on a show, he's there to kill some fuckers

I hope so ! Time to stop pussy footing around

I have a feeling press releases will slow and killing will be ramped up. This administration is going to go to work and tell the media to F off.

There have been a few reports over the last few years that he had been killed. But I certainly hope this is true.

Mattis is no fucking joke. He earned his nickname.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I just read it in the washington free beacon. No idea what that is. I haven't seen it on the big networks.

I was skeptical of Trump but pulling us out of the tpp and if these air strikes are legit then it's a damn good start.

1st thing mad dog did was call dept of agriculture and warn them about an influx of new grass

Pain is your friend.

Get Shredded!
I served under Obama I bet my joke was funnier.

i guess I wasn't alive for Nixon tho so I could be wrong

No, you are probably right.
Never could understand how any soldier could give him an ounce of respect...

So this is new intelligence on locations and artillery? or wait .. No bho is the trader within and an undercover moooslum!

Back