• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advice and reassurance plz

Ezzman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys so I'm 33 yrs old iv ran courses in the past during my mid to late 20s I'm just 1week into a course and wanted some advice and opinions on whether I'm doing the right thing 👍

So here goes my course consists of 40mg of dbol per day 1ml of test 400 and half a ml of tren e200 every Monday and Friday now I'm hoping to get a decent gain from this so any tips or advice would be highly appreciated cheers guys💪👍

Ok matey thanks for your reply so iv been considering exactly what you said and that's just made my mind up I just felt a bit unsure as it's been a while since running anything cheers pal👍

Are you taking an ai with all of that test and dbol?

Yes I am mate and I have pct ready when I was young it was a case of listening to a mate and just getting on with it but this time I'm trying to minimalise any problems that could occur and do things properly that's another reason iv joined this site for decent advice if you don't mind what ai would you recommend?

So you saying drop the dbol 👍

No, I would get aromasin ASAP! Plus, you need lab work to see where your E2 is.

Come to think of it, if you have been on this drug plan for two weeks or more get some Nolvadex ASAP with the aromasin.

Welcome.... Obviously you don't know what you're doing. Post your cycle in the anabolic forum along with your stats such as height, weight, body fat, goals, diet, training and cycle experience. You will get more views and responses in the anabolic forum.

Follow Skip's advice... some more detail:

Start 25mg/day of aromasin. Take 50mg the first day (today).
Start 10mg/day of nolvadex until good bloodwork comes back. If nipples are itchy, make it 20mg/day.

These doses will be adjusted depending on bloodwork outcome. Aim for E2 levels in the 20's IMO, maybe 30's or 40's on cycle as you are now and have no estrogen symptoms. If E2 is brought down into this range you can drop the precautionary nolva.

All of the above is assuming your gear is potent. If it's half-dosed or bunk that might explain your lack of gyno as well. In that case, no action required!

Get bloodwork asap. Where are you located?

Back