• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

who in their right mind?

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok, the title is to grab some attention because threads in this section tend to not get a lot of play time.

I wanted to hear some opinions on some of the sponsors here, im posting this a person who orders gear not as a rep today.

If you were to order a full cycle today what sponsor would you use and why?

ASF is loaded with quality sponsors today, choosing between them has become a challenge. pricing is so competitive now days, and quality has gotten better and better in the past year. its as if guys are finally competing for quality and buyers are spending the money for it.

my last order was through domestic supply and it was because they have a variety of things that some shops dont always have stock of.

one of my old go to sources was nexxtec, i used them solely for sciroxx gear and for their price breaks quantity.

Quite a few to choose From now. ordered from many as each shop has a variety of varying products.

In no particular order; grranabolic, drugsgear, basicstero, psl, dispense quick, uncle z and of course I have to show some love For monster as they have great anabolics from a customer before I was a rep stand point.

Quite a few I'm sure I will try in the future at some point... gp, steroidfax, pharmacom store and I'm sure others im forgetting.

Cool thread dq, these are very informative for us as customers.

hopefully we can keep it rollin or a while and get some more people contributing. i think it helps new guys a lot seeing feedback from different shops all in one thread. basic/pharmacom has a great reputation and i hope to try them one day in the near future.
Quite a few to choose From now. ordered from many as each shop has a variety of varying products.

In no particular order; grranabolic, drugsgear, basicstero, psl, dispense quick, uncle z and of course I have to show some love For monster as they have great anabolics from a customer before I was a rep stand point.

Quite a few I'm sure I will try in the future at some point... gp, steroidfax, pharmacom store and I'm sure others im forgetting.

Cool thread dq, these are very informative for us as customers.

DG , Monster Labs, DQ , Basicstreo and Granabolic.

Never had a single issue with any of them ^

The only guys I use right now are dispense quick and monster. Both have quality oils and are virtually pip free. I have never been fed any B's from either of those two. I learned my lesson the hard way with Advanced about getting lied to and having to go through to much headache to get an order shipped. That's why I only use DQ and Monster

w i use to love this shop. they will forever be missed. i know i have posted about them a lot, but they were great.
Axio-Test-Susp.jpg

I use basic stero a lot. Got some really good alpha pharma stuff from naps at a good price. Just tried gr for the first time so far been great. Drugs gear and domestic supply are both great if I had more disposable income I'd use them more. Dispense quick is about the only source I haven't tried that I would and will in the future

ive always wanted to try alpha pharma as well. hard to touch those reviews, that shop is quality. especially when you have shops out there faking them. you know you have a good reputation when you have counterfeits floating around.
I use basic stero a lot. Got some really good alpha pharma stuff from naps at a good price. Just tried gr for the first time so far been great. Drugs gear and domestic supply are both great if I had more disposable income I'd use them more. Dispense quick is about the only source I haven't tried that I would and will in the future

IML Gear Cream!
lets just look at it and praise its beauty for a moment :)

remember guys you can find the real deal at naps.

img162-1357988112.jpg

Good bulk priced legit alpha stuff at naps! My order actually both were flawless and pretty quick I know others aren't as lucky

I've used a handful here myself. In no order purity sources, DQ, Gr I use these 3 for quality and proven bloods. There's a few I haven't and at some point will. Drugs gear and monster are on the list to try

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Who I place an order with depends on what I'm looking for, and how quick I need it. Domestic shipping options get my first consideration since I would rather not have packs going through US customs with my address on them if I can help it. But there are some places like Purity Source Labs that have certain types of gear that most domestic sources do not have.

Speed of order processing and delivery:

#1. The top dog is Drugs gear. They're the absolute quickest, and there is no minimum order. This is perfect if I'm running low on anti-E's, or AI's and I need some more of them quickly. So many times what happens is, while I'm on the site, I end up ordering some other things from them while I'm there.

#2. USDomestic runs a very close second to DG when it comes to getting your order to you very quickly. However, they also have a minimum order and if I only want anti-E's then I'm not usually going to meet their minimum order requirement just for that. Don't get me wrong though, USDom has a good service.Both US Dom and DG supply tracking numbers for your order, and that's a very big plus for those of us who want to be home when the delivery arrives to prevent other family members' curiosity about what's in the package.

#3. Basicstero and Dispense quick- both of these places offer domestic shipping just as the first two places on my list here, but they both also take a few more days getting my order shipped out to me. They're fairly quick, but not as quick as the first two on the list. Basicstero is said to be the number one domestic source of Pharmacom products, (which seem to have a very good reputation here) so that's what drew me to Basic. And Basic supplies tracking numbers, and Dispense quick doesn't. That matters to some of us here, where others don't seem to care about that.

Overseas sources:

#1. The only foreign source for gear that I've used is Purity source. Waiting two weeks so far for my first order to arrive, so my verdict is still out on them. They have some gear that domestic places don't (that I know of).

In no particular order Robolics, Monster, Pharmacom, MFL, ZPHC

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Basicstero ( Pharmacom ) has an outstanding track record for selling legit, correctly dosed products at affordable prices.
If they were no longer in business I would use nexxtec (EA), Sciroxx was the gold standard I used to compare other labs to.

I'm surprised how forgiving people are. I've seen monster on here several times but am almost sure they were an old source here who left on bad terms. Don't remember what the issue was but they went away and came back as monster. With so many good sources I stay away from that kind of stuff. There's also the small chance i am mistaken but am almost sure of this being a rebranding of a company no longer with us

Get Shredded!
Forgot to mention robolics. Never used them and they don't get much love or attention on here but from my research they have been around a long time and have a great reputation on other boards. They I believe are domestic and carry some cool less often seen items like bold Cyp. I always thought I'd try them at some point

sciroxx is an excellent control to measure other gear from. Love that company, always got great results from everything ive ever gotten from them. and always went through nexxtec for anything sciroxx.
Basicstero ( Pharmacom ) has an outstanding track record for selling legit, correctly dosed products at affordable prices.
If they were no longer in business I would use nexxtec (EA), Sciroxx was the gold standard I used to compare other labs to.

I'm surprised how forgiving people are. I've seen monster on here several times but am almost sure they were an old source here who left on bad terms. Don't remember what the issue was but they went away and came back as monster. With so many good sources I stay away from that kind of stuff. There's also the small chance i am mistaken but am almost sure of this being a rebranding of a company no longer with us

They don't hide the fact they used to be Med-labs. As far as I know they don't hide it

MFL

because he's the only one who's been around the entire time I've been here with no major drama and unexplained disappearances. Never had issues with his gear either.

Most of the Sources posted above have had issues before , from Bad Labs to bad batches with PIP .
Its the Nature of the beast . Accepting and fixing the problem is what keeps this same sources on Top imho...

Drugsgear if I need domestic, quality product, great customer service, and at super speed delivery. No min and free shipping. Then dispense quick for domestic great products and cheaper than DG. Iron lion labs for HGH and raws due to price service and international speed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have been thinking about dq for some orals but that type of stuff from an ugl has always been so hit and miss every time I order from underdosed to totally bunk

Most of the Sources posted above have had issues before , from Bad Labs to bad batches with PIP .
Its the Nature of the beast . Accepting and fixing the problem is what keeps this same sources on Top imho...

I'm not disparaging the quality of gear they sell or produce now at all I'm just a worry wart I suppose. Things happen in all parts of life but say a protein company comes up testing bad or off label claim I generally stay away from for good when I have other options who never have a a problem. Maybe that's unfair of me

MFL

because he's the only one who's been around the entire time I've been here with no major drama and unexplained disappearances...
I don't think you would have a clue about that due to your own unexplained disappearances from the forum.

Back