• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chinese lunar holiday discount

tren2k14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For the inconvenience of our shipping break for Chinese lunar holiday. We will be offering a special deal for anyone that orders during this time. We want to compensate you guys for the wait. So if you order and pay during this time (January 23 to February 4th) you will recieve a special discount.

Please contact us at ironlion@securenym.net or our backup address stever@tutanota.com

Please only email one or the other. If you do both it can cause extra confusion that will make the process more complicated unnecessarily.

Thank you guys for your understanding!!!

If you have any question please feel free to pm myself. I will help you to the best of my abilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatdamn ironlion is the best supplier around, imo.
I mean they have amazing quality, fast shipping, awesome reps and communication, they are constantly taking care of thier current and future customers. If u haven't tried them u are missing out!

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Hmmm

Hook me up ! I still getting from anabolic America .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back