• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bath tub gearz

I'm on a budget so who's got them?

Yesterday was the last day of our Partax Sale but I could talk to Gr for you. Buy 2 Get 1 free. Applies to bulk as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GP has test on sale cheap right now. Dunno bout the bath tub part but I ordered some :coffee:

Who's got the cheapest NPP and mast? Quality is irrelevant.

IML Gear Cream!
Who's got the cheapest NPP and mast? Quality is irrelevant.

Quality is irrelevant? You realize you're injecting this stuff into your body right? Jesus....luckily basicstero is quality stuff but that statement is crazy to me

Quality is irrelevant? You realize you're injecting this stuff into your body right? Jesus....luckily basicstero is quality stuff but that statement is crazy to me

Sounds like he's selling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legend has some great deals on raws and with a little help I can make them even better;)

Im pretty sure IA is still handing out infections for free... XsBobber is still posting on backpage and promises the pics are real or the date is free.

Olympus told me that infections are just part of the game. Where can I get some of this IA gearz sounds legit

Get Shredded!
Just put all the sources on here in a hat and test your luck

man, I gotta look but, I might have a few vials of PAXs finest canola oil test that you can have

Exactly! Remember how good Paxton and IA were before the infections and piss poor labs?

Seemed everyone was pimping Paxton as the next coming of Christ....lol

Seemed everyone was pimping Paxton as the next coming of Christ....lol
The first batch was FIRE..... then the next one, not so much, along with crazy pip...... thats how they get you, good cheap gear at first..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quality is over rated. And when I get a vial I usually just pop the top and chug it. Let the liver take care of the rest.

whos got the worst gear on the board?

Rectally..... youre welcome.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back