• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SUPER DMZ RX Cycle please comment!!!

CityHunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hy everyone!

I was reading an article on Super DMZ RX 2.0, I was thinking to try it for a long time and it seems perfect to cut, you'll find below the cycle a bit modified.

1) Aromasin is not necessary since Super DMZ isn't aromatized. Do you confirm it's is not necessary?

2) I added HCG to keep my boys awake during the 4 weeks cycle, 1000 iU/week. is it ok

3) I added Liv-52 in addition of Advance Cycle Support RX, anything else?

4) I added a SERM with Clomid in the PCT for the last 4 weeks 100-75-75-50. Is it enough?

5) It says no water retention???? Really!!!!!???? What about the gains you keep, is the same than for other Testo cycle?

Here is what I read, it was on Superdrol. Can it be compared to Super Dmz RX or is this completely different????

Superdrol works for sure and it's really potent, but as soon as you stop, You're looping all the gains.

I read this : The big problem with Superdrol is that any muscle gained is likely to be lost as soon as the steroid is stopped. This is because the 20lbs isn?t really ?muscle? it is in fact cellular water (which is different from estrogen water retention). The common cycle of Superdrol is a gain of 18lbs and then a loss of 8lbs after the cycle giving you a net gain of only about 10 lbs. This is a problem because everyone knows you are on steroids when you gain 20lbs in 4 weeks, only to lose 15lbs of that 2 weeks later. Unless you like being looked at as a ?roid head? you will want to avoid Superdrol for this reason.

SUPER-DMZ Rx 8 WEEK PRO-ANABOLIC MASS CYCLE

FIRST 4 WEEKS:

Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 3 caps daily
Liv-52 4 caps during the meals split in twice
HCG 1000 iU/week split in twice

PCT for the last 4 weeks:

Clomid 100-75-75-50
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

I'm sure you could run it solo and keep some of your gains if you are really on top of your diet and training during pct. However, I think you should have an AI like aromasin on hand, even if you don't use it on cycle, using clomid for pct can cause estrogen related side effects, and an otc estrogen blocker may not be enough.

If it were me, I would run some testosterone and use the sdmz as a kick start.

Good luck and enjoy

I Like GS idea of a kick alongside the test.

I would like to run Test E for 10-12 Weeks and use SuperDMZ 2.0 for the last 4 weeks. I may be running that starting in late fall.

almost 2 weeks dmz and its going well, on week 9 of test e deca cycle.

Haven't you already run a test-only cycle (though I remember seeing this...)? If anything, adding test as a base for this cycle has the potential to make it a smoother experience.

Haven't you already run a test-only cycle (though I remember seeing this...)? If anything, adding test as a base for this cycle has the potential to make it a smoother experience.

Yes I did, 500mg Test E

IML Gear Cream!
Hunter, by all means do not do anything that makes you uncomfortable, but in my experience running testosterone alongside a pro-hormone like sdmz 2 will make it a better, smoother, experience. It sound like you are worried about the cycle being too "crazy", and I have to say, any craziness will be coming from the sdmz 2, not the testosterone . Methadrol extreme was far more intense than any of the test only cycles I have run, adding test to it was a good choice. Hopefully more people will weigh in on this.

100% agree ^^^

Hunter, by all means do not do anything that makes you uncomfortable, but in my experience running testosterone alongside a pro-hormone like sdmz 2 will make it a better, smoother, experience. It sound like you are worried about the cycle being too "crazy", and I have to say, any craziness will be coming from the sdmz 2, not the testosterone . Methadrol extreme was far more intense than any of the test only cycles I have run, adding test to it was a good choice. Hopefully more people will weigh in on this.

So according to you Test+DMZ will make the cycle more confortable and smoother for me. If you could explain that to me quickly I would be really insterrest in. I got the impression that you're saying that adding Test to DMZ will help to handle better the impact of DMZ which is hard when use only by itself. Am I right?

I read a lot about Super DMZ and it seems to be really powerful. I did my first cycle without any trouble with 500mg Test E and was satisfied with the results even if I want more now. But I still wanna do this second cycle staying safe avoiding health risks. My only fear when you suggested to combine pro-hormone and Test is to have a mix which could be only tolerable by some expert users who are using AAS for a long time and I couldn't handle myself.

I worked a little on my cycle. My goal is to cut but in the meantime to add some mass too, which could be possible with this kind of cycle and my current bodyfat somewhere between 10 and 12%.

Here is the cycle I plan to do combining a classic cutting one with DMZ. Tell me what you think about it and if the PCT is ok for you. Thx a lot for your help!

Here is the cycle:

Weeks 1-10: Test Prop 100mg each day
Weeks 1-4: Super-DMZ Rx 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Weeks 4-10: Winstrol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-10: Proviron 50mg/day
Weeks 1-10: HCG: 1,000 iu/week split into 2
Weeks 1-10: Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
FOREVER: PROSCAR 1/4 tablet each day
Weeks 1-10: HCG 1000 iU/week split in twice

Week 11: Wait 3 to 4 days and begin PCT

PCT

Weeks 11-14: 20/20/20/10 mg Aromasin
Weeks 12-14: E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)
Week 11: Clomid 100mg/ED
Weeks 12/13: Clomid 75mg/ED
Week 14: Clomid 50mg/ED

Supplements:

Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day
Creatine 5gr/day just after training

Alright!!! My cycle is now ready thx to The Captn' for his help. I will drop the Winstrol for sure, SDMZ will be more than enough. I will use SDMZ in front cycle and not at the end. I could lower my clomid dosage but... I really want my boys back fast so.... I'll see

Here is the cycle :

Weeks 1-10: Test Prop 50mg each day
Weeks 1-4 : Super-DMZ Rx 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-10: Proviron 50mg/day
Weeks 1-10: HCG: 1,000 iu/week split into 2
Weeks 1-10: Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
FOREVER: PROSCAR 1/4 tablet each day

Week 11: Wait 3 to 4 days and begin PCT

PCT

Weeks 11-14: 20/20/20/10 mg Aromasin
Week 11: Clomid 100mg/ED
Weeks 12/13: Clomid 75mg/ED
Week 14: Clomid 50mg/ED

Supplements: