• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster touchdown.

bbb33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Order was 4x sus 250. 6x rip stack. 2x D-bol. 2x Test e 500. I can't upload the pic because the picture exceeds the size limit or some shit. I'm going to run 1000 mgs of test a week and 900 mgs of the rip stack a week and the dbol for the first 5 or 6 weeks....Haven't really decided how much a day yet but I'm leaning towards about 50mgs. And I have exemistane for my ai....Haven't decided on how much of that I'm going to use yet either....If anyone wants to give their opinion on that, it's welcomed.

Nice TD right there bro. That's a lot of gear. Hoping you can get that pic to work so I can get you entered in the TD of the month contest for free gear. Thanks for choosing monster man, let us know how you like it please.

Hell yeah, there it is. Got you in the running for the contest now bro. Winner will be chosen 15th next month For a freebie of the winners choice. Thanks man.

- - - Updated - - -

When you going to run that rip stack brother?

No problems so far. The only test 500 I've tried lit my ass up man. It was sooo brutal. It was so bad I couldn't finish it because of the pip. I'll know tomorrow how the pip will treat me. But it's been about 6 hours and no soreness yet

IML Gear Cream!
You should be fine with PIP. I've had almost a dozen injections without a single issue. I've went in twice with a bent needle (long story) and haven't even had an issue. Warming up the oil and massaging it are my tips though. Good luck!

Nice TD Bro !

50mg Dbol per day should suffice, 100mg once in a while for extreme Pumps 💪💪

Thanks for being a Repeat Customer

Thanks for the advice. What do you think about the exemistane? I know everyone is different but I figured I'd get your opinion
Exemastane I run 12.5 e3d. Keeps me in the happy range. Monsters ex is great stuff, works well for me.

Good deal. I'll try that. By the way.....The test 500 was almost pip free. I have a slight bit of soreness but I mostly blame that one putting two ml of oil in a part of my quad I don't usually. But I'm very happy with how smooth it is

- - - Updated - - -

I had 1ml of test500 and 1 ml of the rip stack in the same shot not twoml of test500 lol just to clarify

Thanks for the advice. What do you think about the exemistane? I know everyone is different but I figured I'd get your opinion

With over a Gram of Test per week AND Dbol , i would start at 12.5mg everyday. Then adjust accordingly after bloodwork.

Aromasin wont crush your estrogen like Letro or Adex

Aromasin should be dosed daily brotha because of the half life I bet wuth that much gear you will be running 25mg per day. Get bloods 4 r 5 weeks in and go from there I'd start at 12.5 ed like Hugh mentioned. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Aromasin should be dosed daily brotha because of the half life I bet wuth that much gear you will be running 25mg per day. Get bloods 4 r 5 weeks in and go from there I'd start at 12.5 ed like Hugh mentioned. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you sir

Back