• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If your white your shit outta luck!

Fucking Yarpies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One thing about our country....if you are Muslim, you are NOT shit out of luck! Hopefully that will change in a few days.

meh.ro4017.jpg

Wonder if they will have it broadcasted as if it were a sports game at a bar? Would meet you for a beer to celebrate if so.

We need to have an ASF meet and greet. Everyone show up to a bar and we'll all meet and drink and fuck all the women, it sounds like a grand ol time. What are the Feds gunna do, arrest us for being buff at a bar?? I know nothing officer, I just came for a drink. Let's do it

We need to have an ASF meet and greet. Everyone show up to a bar and we'll all meet and drink and fuck all the women, it sounds like a grand ol time. What are the Feds gunna do, arrest us for being buff at a bar?? I know nothing officer, I just came for a drink. Let's do it

I'll bring the Vegemite and rohibnol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wonder if they will have it broadcasted as if it were a sports game at a bar? Would meet you for a beer to celebrate if so.
Whoa hold the reigns. Am I invited.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back