• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FL MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSASSINATION THREAT

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
FL MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSASSINATION THREAT

A man who posted a video threatening to kill President-elect Donald Trump at the inauguration has been arrested in Florida.

Miami Beach PD arrested Dominic Puopolo Tuesday at a Subway restaurant. He had recorded and tweeted a video on Monday ...

saying he intended to go to Washington D.C. on Friday and kill Trump. He said he was "following orders" and challenged the Secret Service to stop him.

Puopolo also referred to himself as Lord Jesus Christ.

He's being held on a million dollar bond. Police say he will undergo a mental evaluation.

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/18/donald-trump-assassination-threat-arrest/

Attachments

• 0118-dominic-puopolo-mug-shot-trump-suspect-1.jpg
    0118-dominic-puopolo-mug-shot-trump-suspect-1.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 98
Good deal..... I've had a couple people arrested for making terroristic threats. Threatening to kill someone is not covered under freedom of speech...lol

Dude is a nut and needs some treatment for sure

^^ lolz, and the DEA will give him untraced cartel AR -15s

There were about 150 cops at one of the locations I work at today. They were staging for tomorrow, getting things ready to go. They were supposed to have done this and been out of there before morning but they were still there at 7am. Caused quite an uproar in the community there...lol.
Couldn't pay me to go into D.C. tomorrow for that thing. Plus it's supposed to rain and only be in the mid 40's. I'll pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you saw the Trump press conference the other day. Trump wouldn't let the guy from CNN ask a question. That guy is my friend...lol. He's the CNN senior White House correspondent. Working for CNN sucks and they suck as a news channel if you even call them that. What sucks for my buddy is that he voted for Trump, but Trump won't answer him. Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I'm all for a new direction but our new prez is without a doubt a shitshow. It's going to be a long four years if he keeps telling everyone to fuck off. Let's face it it's politics and you have to say fuck off with a smile and a handshake. LOLZ.

I'm all for a new direction but our new prez is without a doubt a shitshow. It's going to be a long four years if he keeps telling everyone to fuck off. Let's face it it's politics and you have to say fuck off with a smile and a handshake. LOLZ.

That's right. Dude does have a cocky ass mouth. He may get us in some shit we can't get out of

Trump is going to do great things.

We need someone to tell people to fuck off. It's the American way.

Back