• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vials sale TD. Short 2 boxes

mojuice87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my order. However it's 2 boxes of bold short. Sent frank a message and am being told I should have had an unpacking video. Oh well. I'm not going to lie about 2 damn boxes! Lol.

So guess I'm out about $60? But oh well still got a pretty good deal for good products. However I'm not happy that I've been shorted. But I guess I should have taken a video.

7e88f9bc9144070814481a3778fcd5be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Unpacking video"? Da fuck??? How about you request a "packing video" from them? Seems like a fair request considering...

What range are the expiration dates on that sweet sweet order of yours?

Nice stash brotha! I'm sure if you message the rep Dannie he will get you taken care of.

Nice stash brotha! I'm sure if you message the rep Dannie he will get you taken care of.

Messages frank and he asked for a video. Although will message Danny

Thanks for posting this. I was worried about the 14 boxes of vials I ordered getting through and intact, but I guess I can relax now! I've done a few orders with Basicstero, and had no problems other than one snagged, and they made good on it. I'll take a video when I unbox it just for good measure, though.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll be honest I've used their amps they suck lol not the gear but the actual amps they never pop right a couple I shattered the whole damn amp. Cut my finger good once on one. All that being said I just ordered a ton more because I'm a tight ass and that's a Killer deal
!

I'll be honest I've used their amps they suck lol not the gear but the actual amps they never pop right a couple I shattered the whole damn amp. Cut my finger good once on one. All that being said I just ordered a ton more because I'm a tight ass and that's a Killer deal
!

I've used them before as well. Last year they were terrible. But the last order I got from basic the vials popped right open for me.

But I love amps.

It's in the terms and conditions. Really to cover you when products break during shipping.

Happened to me once n I was covered n gtg. Got my replacement gear.

So if they want an unpacking video why don't we get a packing video?

That M Mix blend is titties.. had two buddies who ran it and pulled labs. Looked proper

Got my order. However it's 2 boxes of bold short. Sent frank a message and am being told I should have had an unpacking video. Oh well. I'm not going to lie about 2 damn boxes! Lol.

If that was the response I got over an issue I would never buy from them again. I don't care how good the products are.

If that was the response I got over an issue I would never buy from them again. I don't care how good the products are.

So I got an email today saying that they have shipped the 2 boxes.

Yea I just wanted credit for my next order but they did the right thing. They are still easier to deal with than any other distributor I've ever dealt with.

Yea I just wanted credit for my next order but they did the right thing. They are still easier to deal with than any other distributor I've ever dealt with.

I just got my order of amps that I split with a buddy. He just used two amps this morning, and says they are each less than 1 ml. In the syringe, both amps came to 1.7ml. Have you had a chance to try any of them out yet?

I just got my order of amps that I split with a buddy. He just used two amps this morning, and says they are each less than 1 ml. In the syringe, both amps came to 1.7ml. Have you had a chance to try any of them out yet?

Never had that issue. They're all usually exact. Probably had some stuck in the top when he snapped them.

Never had that issue. They're all usually exact. Probably had some stuck in the top when he snapped them.

Thanks man! I'll be cracking mine open in a few days.

Tell him he needs to shake the amp down before snapping it, so that no gear gets left over in the neck.

So last night, I cracked open 20 of the PharmaNolt 300 amps I got. I used a fancy device I bought that cracks 3 open at a time, drew out all the oil using a 10ml syringe, and injected the oil into a new sterile 20ml vial. For every 10 amps, I drew out slightly over 10ml, so the amps are in fact all properly filled!

So last night, I cracked open 20 of the PharmaNolt 300 amps I got. I used a fancy device I bought that cracks 3 open at a time, drew out all the oil using a 10ml syringe, and injected the oil into a new sterile 20ml vial. For every 10 amps, I drew out slightly over 10ml, so the amps are in fact all properly filled!
Thank you for performing this study for us.

Back