• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

DHEA and Pregnenlone

dante_718

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys on TRT use these? Whats your opinion? I asked my endo to take my levels and she said no cuz they convert to test and she's giving me test already, thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

They help with cognitive function, energy and emotional well-being. If trt is going well, don't use them.

I take DHEA, as prescribed by my TRT doc.
It might be in my imagination, but I feel like it helps with the emotional well-being aspect to some small extent.

No experience with pregnenolone.

If you are interested in pregnenlone i suggest listening to Joe Rogans podcast with Dr Mark Gordan, episode 700 i believe. He uses it along side trt with soldiers returning with PTSD. He goes into the importance of it with pituitary trauma and treating depression. Its a real interesting podcast. He also touches on the efficacy of NAC as well. I recommend it.. it can be found on youtube on the JRE channel

Back