• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where does all the MONEY GO.??

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where/ What does everyone spend the MAJORITY OF THIER INCOME ON.??
Anyone else unable to figure out what happens to all thier money.???

Myself below

1. House = Paid off
2. Vehicle = Paid off
3. Her Vehicle = $400 month
4. Insurance (Homeowners and Vehicle) $320 month
5. Phone's = $140
6. Bill's = (Gas., Water., Electric) avg. $250 month
7. Food cost regularly not blast = $500 month
8. Misc.house stuff (toilet paper., paper towells., cleaning stuff)., etc. = $200 est.

The above^^^ is what seems to be normal peoples expenses off the top of my head.
Mine seems to be about $1,800 avg.month so let's say $2,000k month.

Between our incomes that seems to be an awful lot of money unaccounted for., sure going out to eat., shopping., fun time...etc...even with these things it still seems to be way off. Do I really spend that much money on this lifestyle.

Gear including Ai's., and misc. supps. = Differs alot.????
Food bill can get outrageous while on blast = Over $1,200k easily month
There's alot of stuff I didn't include or forgot at the moment like salon., gasoline., etc.. STILL DOESN'T ADD UP

I will be honest., when looking over monthly income and bills it really made me realize that I spend alot of money on this lifestyle man. When your on blast and using more gear., more Ai's., more supps., MOST OF ALL FOOD BILL., it can eat up alot of money real quick. Just wondering what other peoples expenses are.??? Is your Gear lifestyle alot more than you realize or willing to admit.??

It's no secret that bodybuilding is extremely expensive.
That's for sure dude.!!! I guess I didn't realize it till I sat down crunching numbers and actually added up the cost of cruise and blast. When I added up everything I use from fish oil to the Gear itself and Ai's.,ALL supps., Protien powder., Bloods etc..etc..it really HIT ME how much this lifestyle costs. I also excused it for a long time by not being a hobbiest of other sorts. All hobbies cost money., some more than others...and I choose this hobby over boating., jet sking..etc. Not that I don't enjoy that stuff but unless your making ALOT of money and have lots of free time multiple hobbies must be tough.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No doubt brother, it's a pick and choose thing for most of us. I know for me personally this lifestyle surely takes the majority of my spare cash.

Bills and 6 kids enough said. 4k

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

No doubt brother, it's a pick and choose thing for most of us. I know for me personally this lifestyle surely takes the majority of my spare cash.
Hell yes dude.!!! If you look at my expenses you see my vehicle and house are paid off. If I did have to pay those every month I wouldn't be going out to dinner., no shopping...alot of changes honestly. In the END...this lifestyle makes me happy and I enjoy it and that's what makes it all worth it.!!

Bills, '72 triumph chopper, '55 Chevy pickup, 2016 BMW, powerlifting meets, roids, food, 28 year old girlfriend, a 24 year old side piece, strip clubs, and a 21 year old daughter, 3 pitbulls, and BEER!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bills, '72 triumph chopper, '55 Chevy pickup, 2016 BMW, powerlifting meets, roids, food, 28 year old girlfriend, a 24 year old side piece, strip clubs, and a 21 year old daughter, 3 pitbulls, and BEER!

Now that sounds like a great lifestyle brother.!!!!

i spend more a month on gear and food than all my bills combined
i spend the left over cash on altering my state of consciousness and women
i still manage to save 30k or so a year

IML Gear Cream!
Food costs kill me. Its probably legit 1K per month for the fam. Eating a high protein diet is expensive.

Food costs kill me. Its probably legit 1K per month for the fam. Eating a high protein diet is expensive.
No shit!

I added up my food alone, minus shakes since I don't pay for those, and it was right at 150 a week just for me.

With the wife and kids it's around 320 per week.

good thread. i think i have about 3k a month in bills if i calculated everything. that pretty much sums up my life. try to save my pennies for the random stuff that always happens, like a flat tire or a household repair. its a never ending wheel.

this thread is depressing me to many mouths to count.
this year there is gonna be a lot more protein for everyone. yea buddy!

this thread is depressing me to many mouths to count.
this year there is gonna be a lot more protein for everyone. yea buddy!

you can live vicariously through me brother

IMG_2140_zpsmzb3sgpc.jpg

house=$2300 month
credit cards=$0 Amex only
normal power,water etc=$300
gear=$0
food=$600=700
kids shoes=way too much

Hell yeah Brother

Last edited:
Damn man lol. I'm jealous of your life haha

ehh its not all that.. i struggle with my demons like everyone else.
i am single, no kids, no debt , work my balls off, so i try and blow off a lil steam where i can.
sometimes i wonder if i would be happier settled down with a family, but im kinda used to not having
to answer to anyone or worry about family type shit , plus truth ne told i am a lil selfish.
i am not against it, it just really never happened for me, believe me i have tried, just too old at this point to tolerate
bullshit, so at my age chicks come and go. so i just live for the moment

you can live vicariously through me brother

IMG_2140_zpsmzb3sgpc.jpg
Very nice man. Murdered out! If I may ask what made you decide on the Huracan over say the Aventador, Ferrari 488, or Porsche 911 turbo s, 911 gt3 RS? I love cars that's why I asked man.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

well i prefer to drive the 67 shelby gt500 but the hot gold diggers dont really know what that is
Id rather drive the Shelby too, im sure the gold diggers still flock...awesome

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

ehh its not all that.. i struggle with my demons like everyone else.
i am single, no kids, no debt , work my balls off, so i try and blow off a lil steam where i can.
sometimes i wonder if i would be happier settled down with a family, but im kinda used to not having
to answer to anyone or worry about family type shit , plus truth ne told i am a lil selfish.
i am not against it, it just really never happened for me, believe me i have tried, just too old at this point to tolerate
bullshit, so at my age chicks come and go. so i just live for the moment

Yeah I definitely get what you're saying. I'm a little selfish myself and it's hard to not say fuck it all. Sometimes I miss the old days of doing whatever I wanted. But, I'm happy where I'm at. I got a killer woman that loves me, no kids of my own but one of her boys that really looks up to me (now I got him in the gym at 14), and a piece of property to call my own. It's real tough trying to work long days, get to the gym, eat right, and then take care of a couple acres on top of that but I think it's worth it. It all goes together to keep me level and stay on the relatively straight path lol. I do miss my punk shows and partying but I'm too old for that shit anyways now

2016 lambo huracan LP610-4 ,,,, reserved for the nights i really want to be a d-bag lol
sum bich! very nice. I need the type of job that can put me there.

well i prefer to drive the 67 shelby gt500 but the hot gold diggers dont really know what that is
that's is the car that Nicholas cage f'd up at the end of the movie . can't remember the name. he had to swipe 50 cars in one night

that's is the car that Nicholas cage f'd up at the end of the movie . can't remember the name. he had to swipe 50 cars in one night

Gone in 60 seconds

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Back