• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eurotropin HGH Blood drawn

VTX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry it took so long but I finally had time to get blood drawn today.

10iu injected in bicep and blood drawn 3 hours 1 minute after injection.

Hopefully results will come back before the weekend. Will post as soon as I receive them.

Looking forward to these

waiting hopefully and patiently!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry it took so long but I finally had time to get blood drawn today.

10iu injected in bicep and blood drawn 3 hours 1 minute after injection.

Hopefully results will come back before the weekend. Will post as soon as I receive them.

thank you vtx! and sorry for all the hassle.

Great news. Look forward to seeing the results.

View attachment 24458

This is bad. This is what I read not on HGH. I am not making this up. Anyone who knows me will tell you I am straight up honest. These are the facts read them and weep. I chalked it up as a loss a long time ago. Wish I had done the blood work sooner to save anyone else some heartburn

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Yep. Can say the only time I ever saw that reading was when the Doctor wrote me a script for HGH.

We all know that you're a straight-up shooter this is why I humbly ask you to test it in your bicep because of the metabolization will yield a higher blood serum ( not a lot of people are aware of this)...

Without a doubt in my mind there is nothing but a problem with that specific batch... I have spoken with my superiors and I'm demanding EP step forward and acknowledge this, with this batch ( manufacturing time frame)... if anybody follows anything I have said from day one I was not a fan of these Chambers...

VTX on behalf of myself and the company I send out my apologies and thank you very much for going out of your way for a test per my request..

I have personally failed to locate the exact problem because a lot of test results have came back great, then we have a small amount that are fluked... I cannot pinpoint what the problem is, in lieu of being Sherlock Holmes EP needs to make restitution on this...

Is this the same batch that tested at 10 a few weeks back?

This is what has me puzzled... results are up and down and quite frankly I can't see here and play detective... the blood results stand for itself on the final testing here...

My brain hurts on why the results are going from 10 to 0..

:(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

This is what has me puzzled... results are up and down and quite frankly I can't see here and play detective... the blood results stand for itself on the final testing here...

My brain hurts on why the results are going from 10 to 0..
I don't know Vision. The vials must not be consistent. Don't know

I don't know Vision. The vials must not be consistent. Don't know

Something is definitely flawed with that batch there is no way around it... I just cannot wrap my mind around the inconsistency with the numbers fluctuating..bi injection was the last resort..

Over at PM forum we donated some chambers and funds 28 independent testing facility that a lot of sponsors did as well.... we'll see what happens...but that still doesn't dismiss this batch...

Vision these are the Eurotropin 10iu vials not the chambers. This is the batch number

batch number is EP-0217A1

A total 0 is rare........ Even some bunk green tops I tested a few months back came in at a 5.

I would think about re-testing possibly ....

Get Shredded!
A total 0 is rare........ Even some bunk green tops I tested a few months back came in at a 5.

He didn't even show a natural pulse either... there was literally nothing...

Yeah I'm done testing Mont. I've never had a score that low unless I was on nothing. I followed the same protocol as always. Unless the lab fucked up. Don't know. At a loss.

Yeah I'm done testing Mont. I've never had a score that low unless I was on nothing. I followed the same protocol as always. Unless the lab fucked up. Don't know. At a loss.

Yeah first thought was lab error with getting a zero though.

Holy shit. THIS is just unacceptable. i dont even know what to say .

Yeah mine too. I may test again just to clear that up.

This is where I can't wrap my head around this..not even a 0.01

There's nothing even indicating a slight pulse or coming down from one.. we have multiple pulses throughout the day and for the most part trying to capture a snapshot of that can be rather difficult because we can't time it... however there will often be some sort of indication of activity that has transpired or under way.. But Here There is literally nothing...

Horrible results =(

Yeah mine too. I may test again just to clear that up.

vtx I have four kits of these that I maybe wasting my time w. Are u experiencing any sides w these kits. I've been on them for almost a month now n the only thing I notice is swollen hands n water retention, no fat lose properties at all. I run a low carb diet n this shouldn't be the case. I was running angrotropin n riptropin right before n that wasn't the case. Are u experiencing the same thing w ur kits. It's almost a waste of time w the water retention I'm getting from these. I would think about selling to someone but I don't want to dick someone over. Any feedback from u would be great about ur experiences while running it

I got a 0.1 from blue tops in early 2012.

vtx I have four kits of these that I maybe wasting my time w. Are u experiencing any sides w these kits. I've been on them for almost a month now n the only thing I notice is swollen hands n water retention, no fat lose properties at all. I run a low carb diet n this shouldn't be the case. I was running angrotropin n riptropin right before n that wasn't the case. Are u experiencing the same thing w ur kits. It's almost a waste of time w the water retention I'm getting from these. I would think about selling to someone but I don't want to dick someone over. Any feedback from u would be great about ur experiences while running it

Nah brother, nothing. 10iu a day and nothing

Back