• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

24 Just got on TRT, 224 Total Testosterone Level

Pittman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pretty much, incase it might help some other members.

I had never ran a pro hormone / steroid cycle ever not once in my life. I had ate healthy, and always worked out. But what made me want to go get my testosterone level checked, is the fact that no antidepressant ever worked. And I never had the drive I used to when I was in high school.

Come to find out, my total level of testosterone was at 224.

Now on 200mg of Test enanthate a week

I just started yesterday, got a 400mg injection in the doctor's office first. Now next monday Ill have to take 200mg. But Im not sure if I should take less of a shot, in order to get a bigger prescription. I have to take blood test in 4-6 weeks. Next day I woke up with some gyno symptoms which is nuts. I have to call the doctor and ask for something to fix that.

Last edited:
unlikely you have gyno after 1 shot or even gyno symptoms, highly unlikely. imo you will want something to combat e2.

I just started yesterday, got a 400mg injection in the doctor's office first. Now next monday Ill have to take 200mg. But Im not sure if I should take less of a shot, in order to get a bigger prescription. I have to take blood test in 4-6 weeks. Next day I woke up with some gyno symptoms which is nuts. I have to call the doctor and ask for something to fix that.

You probably want nolvadex to block the E2 effects on your new moobs-in-the-making. Then an AI like aromasin to push the T:E2 balance to something more favorable. Dunno what your doc will decide tho... there's a chance they'll just want to reduce your T dose. Say you read about SERMs and AIs and wanna try em instead since higher T has made life way better for you. :winkfinger:

On the week before your blood draw, pin half the normal dose. The results ought to still be realistic while leaning low so you don't get a dose reduction. Half-life of enan and cyp is about 5.5 days, meaning that's when a 200mg dose will decay down and look roughly like a 100mg dose freshly pinned.

You could save a lot of cash by learning to pin yourself and convincing the doc it's how you want to go at least most of the time, clinic visit every 3 mos or so. Also you can switch to 2x/wk pins to smooth out blood levels. Are they expecting you to come in every week?

Just got met with my doctor about the gyno, it happened after a few days. On arimidex now from doc, to combat that.

Last edited:
Back