• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BJ Penn got Destroyed!

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
time to retire....

Way past time. Used to be one of my favorites to watch now I hate seeing it. His reflexes just aren't there anymore

Way past time. Used to be one of my favorites to watch now I hate seeing it. His reflexes just aren't there anymore

Yes his reflexes are gone, can't block the strikes. He's done.

Everyone knew this was coming. No shock at all.

He should go to bellator. He might last another minute longer there. Hate to see these guys still try to compete with the new level of talent that is out there now.

Never liked him either...

Im sure he is done in the UFC

I think it was money driven.... He knows he can't compete with the top guys anymore.

Definitely. For both himself and the UFC. Like him or not he'll always have a huge fan base and as an under card he'll always draw in the money.

They should allow not just juice but coke, meth, pcp, the works. The fights would be INSANE and ratings would skyrocket.

Then after that get popular, switch to Thunderdome-style dozen-man smash fests with no teams. Then add pickaxes and chainsaws. I should own a tv network. Billionaire overnight.

They should allow not just juice but coke, meth, pcp, the works. The fights would be INSANE and ratings would skyrocket.

Then after that get popular, switch to Thunderdome-style dozen-man smash fests with no teams. Then add pickaxes and chainsaws. I should own a tv network. Billionaire overnight.
I'm in

Pain is your friend.

This fits in with my dream of a GEARED Olympics :daydream:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Didn't they call that ECW?

Back