• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Daily Vitamin?

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Everyone,
I have been using ON's Opti-Men vitamins but was curious what all of you use and why? thinking of trying something different, these are kind of expensive, a long time ago I used Centrum Pro Performance but these are no longer made and this was just a 1 a day pill where the Opti-Men is 3.

Thanks

For years I used a multi from a top name manufacture (Twin Labs) until I found out two months ago that the "other ingredients" list at the bottom of the label listed Soy and so I tossed them out along with some other vitamins that I had which also listed Soy or soybean. According to a couple things I read, soy isn't good for you at all. I did an internet search for "soy-free vitamins" and came up with three brands I've never even heard of before. The one I chose is Swanson vitamins. That's what I take now.

Haven't used one in years, but if I were it would be animal pak, orange triad, or opti men.

Hey Everyone,
I have been using ON's Opti-Men vitamins but was curious what all of you use and why? thinking of trying something different, these are kind of expensive, a long time ago I used Centrum Pro Performance but these are no longer made and this was just a 1 a day pill where the Opti-Men is 3.

Thanks

this one --> http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/multi-rx/

Attachments

• labels-15-_0002_Multi-Rx.jpg
    labels-15-_0002_Multi-Rx.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 44
For years I used a multi from a top name manufacture (Twin Labs) until I found out two months ago that the "other ingredients" list at the bottom of the label listed Soy and so I tossed them out along with some other vitamins that I had which also listed Soy or soybean. According to a couple things I read, soy isn't good for you at all. I did an internet search for "soy-free vitamins" and came up with three brands I've never even heard of before. The one I chose is Swanson vitamins. That's what I take now.
I use Swanson too. It's cheap and you get a shitload, lol

most multis have poor ingredients and amounts so low as to make them nearly worthless.

Back