• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Donald Trump with Prostitute Photo Leaked!

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PtSFL8Q.jpg

giphy.gif

lolz, saw that going around facebook

Can't blame the guy.. If Hillary were to attempt to give him a back massage she would probably start seizing again and need an injection.

Looks better than the last ones he was caught with his dick in

It's funny because Bill would get a pass on this. If it were trump shit would hit the fan! That said I wouldn't blame bill. Lol

It's funny because Bill would get a pass on this. If it were trump shit would hit the fan! That said I wouldn't blame bill. Lol

Think so? We spent $40 million of taxpayer money investigating when, where, and how often he was getting his dick sucked by Monica and if he lied about it. He was impeached and nearly convicted. Last couple years of his presidency was nullified by the affair. It also almost surely brought an end to his bimbo parade since Hillary was no longer able to be willfully ignorant of it. I wouldn't call any of that a "pass", lol.

Trump has lots of scandals behind him and still got elected. That's more of a pass. Even if the golden showers story winds up being true I doubt he'll get any flak beyond a media cycle or two of indignant noise and a bunch of the evangelicals and mormons having further regrets about supporting him. Too late now though. What other shit would he endure?

Personally I bet the story is true (though I don't give a shit about his sex life) and now it's just a matter of Anonymous being able to fetch the recordings out of Russia somehow... their hacking skills vs. the defensive capabilities of the FSB. Or else Trump and Putin have a falling out in a year or two... then the leaks will be leaked. The streaming will be streamed. The showers will... well, you get it.

IML Gear Cream!
Who cares what any of 'em do, biggest crooks there are (most politicians). Scum who get all the benefits and pay, while they take others away from good folks.
They can all feck off...

Seeing hookers before you run for office is a bit different than seeing hookers while you are in office. At least to me

Pain is your friend.

he could be getting his back waxed for all we know, pic doesnt reveal much

Back