• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Lady Member!!

smithbigboob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just as the title says. New! And not so internet savvy but figuring this site out with some help. Thanks hughniceguy!!

I work out regularly...just ready to step up my game!! ;-)

If you have any pointers I'm all ears!

Also, would like to say I've been doing tons of research just as I've read so many of you say!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Strong everything..

1418.gif

I don't know if I have any good pointers to offer but thank you for motivating me to go to the gym today :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay well. Recently got the breast implants and now I need the body to go with.

So many hours in the gym and i see many improvements but I can't seem to achieve what I want alone.

Cuts come from the kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Belle, love your abs. I'm 5"6 148lbs not sure my bmi..

Get Shredded!
on behalf of PSL and MHK I would like to welcome you to ASF! This is a great forum to be a part of. Many extremely knowledgeable vets, sponsors, and members here always willing to help. also, make sure to check out the stickies at the top of each section. they have a ton of great info waiting to be learned . if you still need further assistance you can pm me. I will do my best to help you reach your goal. have a great day

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I currently go about 5 days a week. I was out of the gym for 4 weeks due to the breast implants. So literally just getting to go back as of this week

Wow. Much appreciated macedog. Very kind of you.

Belle...when I go to the gym today maybe I will ask the trainer to tell me my bf%...

I will drop the weight i gained while being down very quick. But that's all. I will tighten up with lifting and benching squatting etc. But I think results would be better with var. What do you think?

Belle...when I go to the gym today maybe I will ask the trainer to tell me my bf%...

Trainer should be able to take it for you. I wouldn't go by weight on the scale though. Depending on what that is (the bf%) - I would calculate gear. If it's time yet. It may not be time yet. Fasted cardio will drop fat faster than anything.

Welcome Smith
I wonder what's newer, ur boobs or ur time in the gym.
Doesn't sound like u need var, u just need to focus on some hard work, cardio n diet for six months. After that point ur not where u want to be then think about cheating w some var

Welcome Smith
I wonder what's newer, ur boobs or ur time in the gym.
Doesn't sound like u need var, u just need to focus on some hard work, cardio n diet for six months. After that point ur not where u want to be then think about cheating w some var
^^^this

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back