• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

California Freshman to Cut off Penis if Donald Trump builds wall

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
California Freshman to Cut off Penis if Donald Trump builds wall

In a bizarre form of protest, University of California freshman Seth Greenberg has promised to publicly remove his penis (he did not specify the method of removal) if Donald Trump begins project work on the US Mexican border wall.

“I’m so confident that Trump is full of shit, that I will cut my dick off, publicly if he adds even a mile of new wall” stated Greenberg in an on the street interview, where he was simultaneously protesting prayer in public school.

When pressed about the validity of his claim, Greenberg promised that “I will really do this. I feel that if he does actually build any of the wall, me removing my penis publicly will bring worldwide attention to the injustice being inflicted against the Mexican people.”

http://rightwingnow.com/word-on-the...shman-cut-off-penis-donald-trump-builds-wall/

Good riddance to any of his possible offspring.

Not because I necesssrily support the wall(I like bigmoe), but because the guy is ignorant for even making such a statement.

The injustice being done to the Mexican people is being done by.......wait for it......the Mexican people.

We do not make their standard of living so miserable they have to enter our country illegally, their own country does it to them.

Why does this become our problem???

Fix your own shit!

Lol. He must not know Trump well enough. He will build one mile of wall just to make this happen. I doubt dude will follow through though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

build 3 miles and maybe he will cut off his lil prick and m&m nuts with it all.....or i got a better deal..build 5 miles and he hangs himself....

Skip said it.....i spent over 20 years with the vast majority of my labor from Mexico or South America...they didnt come here cause they just wanted to go for a long walk,swim and hot ass ride in the back of a semi truck....they came here cause Mexico sucks or the most part.....i used to go to Mexico all the time...sometimes 100-150 miles into Mexico...its like crosssing from Arizonia into California minus alll the old rusty airplanes laying around....

IML Gear Cream!
build 3 miles and maybe he will cut off his lil prick and m&m nuts with it all.....or i got a better deal..build 5 miles and he hangs himself....

Now why do you have to go and say that around these parts?

sounds like this person wanted a sex change to begin with. harming yourself as a form of protest only brings attention to yourself as a mentally ill individual.

Dude is going to lose his dick pretty quick. Adding another mile of wall onto the already existing walls and fences will be trivial and Trump is likely to get at least some PR pittance of construction going within months.

But the whole $25 billion project? Well... it'll be interesting to see what % of his promises he keeps or even tries to.

Cool info page here on the border... I had no idea a full 90% of Mexico's trade is with us. And that won't even include the huge black market in drugs (or guns, in the other direction) or remittances back home from the roughly 10 million illegals here. With all that truck and rail traffic no wonder so much drug freight slips through.

http://www.siue.edu/GEOGRAPHY/ONLINE/Vogeler/US-MexciodBorder.htm

Oh boy he better say bye bye to his pee pee.

Back