• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Some items for sale

irish1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have a few items for sale. Pm me if interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Come on bro, is this serious?

Yea its serious

If it's gear they aren't gunna allow it since you're not a paying sponsor, just a heads up

Primo 300mg/ml , $30/vial

i'll trade my current stack for a good hand job. any takers ?

IMG_2343_zpsw7dqzv6i.jpg

Nah i just got a cpl vials im not gonna use anytime soon and need to get off my hands. If the trading section is gone, and i guess it is, then admin or mod can delete this thread. Dont wanna get banned or anything like that.

enough suspense .. whatcha got ?
Test cyp 300, tren e 100 and some primo ace 100. Cant really say anything ab the primo cause i never tried any of that. The rest is legit tho.

You son of a bitch!! When I saw your name pop up I said yes!! Lmfao!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

i didnt even take a pic of all of it. i forgot to throw in the alpha pharm testo base and androxine :)
Well I can tell you you one thing...I love the testobase and Androxine, but it's a helluva lot easy to get than those beautiful Serostim boxes!

Well I can tell you you one thing...I love the testobase and Androxine, but it's a helluva lot easy to get than those beautiful Serostim boxes!

well truth be told sero is very easy to get.. lots of fags in my hood. its just not terribly cheap.. i think i paid $450 a kit for those if memory serves me correct . normally 5 hundo a kit . but if you get 5 or more it comes down a lil

Back