• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Titan's EP Log

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats: 5'8", 215lbs 6 years of lifting, 2 years of Powerlifting.

4i3kn.png

Picture is 5 weeks old, but it's pretty much what I still look like so won't take a new until I notice changes; same weight as well.

Goal is to get 198lbs before my competition. Even less if possible without strength loss.
Squat: 625
Bench 510
Dead-lift 650

These are in gym PR's.

I'm hoping to get as close to a 2000lb total as possible before this year is over.

Diet is the same almost everyday, laid out like this:

Meal 1:
1/2 Cup Egg Whites
1/2 Cup Turkey Sausage
1 Whole Egg
1 Slice Mozeralla Cheese
1 Yogurt
1/2 Cup Fairlife Milk

Meal 2:
8oz Steak
1 Cup White Rice

Meal 3:
1 Yogurt
1 Banana

Meal 4:
8oz Steak
1 Cup White Rice

Meal 5(Pre-Workout):
3 Cups Rice Krispies
1 1/2 Cup Milk

Meal 6:
1 Yogurt
1 Banana

2700 Calories Total
80 Fats, 260 Carbs, 240 Protein

This has me losing 1lb of fat per week based off maintenance calories at 3000.

On days I don't train I'll either replace a steak with a white meat, or I'll not do as many carbs on Meal 5.
This makes it easy to adjust calories without really doing anything.

Milk is Fairlife 2% in which I add a Probiotic too before I drink it. I use it as a seed culture and pour the probiotic capsule in the milk and let it sit out for 10 hours so the bacteria can grow.
Yogurt is Yoplait Greek 100. Almost every flavor is 11 Carbs and 14 Protein. I round when I do my diets. So I do 10 Carbs, 15 Protein. This keeps from over-thinking anything and makes it very simple to do everything in my head.

Simplicity is the goal. Being too meticulous will burn out most individuals. And quite simply, it's unnecessary. If an extra 100 calories breaks your diet, you're in trouble.

Sunday is Bench day, so I'll report back on that whenever I get to it later.

For the curious, yes I love dairy products. I refuse to remove them from my diet and I write them into all of the diets I write for others if their digestive system is healthy. If not, I add a lot of fermented foods until I think they're able to digest it well, then I add it.
https://www.yoplait.com/product/greek-100-apple-pie

This is for health and strength. In no way is the a pre-bodybuilding contest diet. I'm shooting for 8-12% bodyfat. Any lower requires starving yourself and quite simply, isn't healthy.

Oh, almost for the cycle.

200mg Cypionate, 600mg Tren Enanthate. Split into 2 shots a week. Exemestane E3D 12.5, any more and my joints don't agree with me. Not sensitive to Estrogen or Prolactin.
I'm almost into my 3rd week. So I figured know would be a good time to start up the log.

I may be looking into adding Proviron. I get really bad anxiety on Tren and some mild form of depression. Cortisol and stress need to be removed quickly so I'm hoping it works.

Last edited:
how often you flat bench vs incline ?

Sundays are my flat bench days followed by mostly back exercises. And then Wednesdays or Thursdays are my Incline day followed by mostly shoulders.

you have a good spit down the middle. is that genetic or you do a lot of flys?
put up a typical chest workout

you have a good spit down the middle. is that genetic or you do a lot of flys?
put up a typical chest workout

Honestly I believe it's genetic. I actually have to avoid direct chest exercises. I rarely do them. I don't want my chest to get too dominant and cause a pec tear when I press. So I'm very picky about doing chest isolation. If I think I can't add anymore strength to my press by increasing tricep, back and shoulder strength. Then I'll start back doing chest again.

If I do, do them, it's really just Spoto presses or cable flies. That's really about. I do so much pressing that I don't need anymore.

I've inclined 405 for 3 before.

Last edited:
Ill be following this for sure! Maybe I missed it but what kind of time line are you looking to achieve your goals in?

yea you def have those thick front shoulders. a lot of guys like that dont have a good chest cause the shoulders and tri's take over .
you have a solid well rounded chest

Ill be following this for sure! Maybe I missed it but what kind of time line are you looking to achieve your goals in?

Well I have a competition in March. I need 198 before then.

IML Gear Cream!
yea you def have those thick front shoulders. a lot of guys like that dont have a good chest cause the shoulders and tri's take over .
you have a solid well rounded chest

Yes I'm very skeptical about doing specific things. I can't workout with a lot of people because they want to do all these isolation movements and they just cause me irritation so I can't. I want to be competitive still in my 50's. Not beat up and immobile. So mobility and being well rounded is a top priority.

Yes I'm very skeptical about doing specific things. I can't workout with a lot of people because they want to do all these isolation movements and they just cause me irritation so I can't. I want to be competitive still in my 50's. Not beat up and immobile. So mobility and being well rounded is a top priority.

yea i'm 46.. i was never really all that strong but now i really focus on stretching and really warming up the muscle.. when i was younger i was stupid and always went right up up the heaviest i could quick.. now i'm kinda paying the price.. its good to see you are strong as a bull but work smart . guys here can learn a lot from you

Right on bro! Thats a pretty impressive deadlift pr btw! 650lb dl is my current goal to try and get by June.

I went through a series a lot of hip injuries early in my workout career. Tore my psoas and ended up with bursitis in both my hips several times. I've spent a lot of time rehabbing my hips. It wasn't but barely over a year ago I struggled to deadlift 405. And could squat over 500 but could not do it without pain. Now I can do over 600 without any irratation at all.

yea i'm 46.. i was never really all that strong but now i really focus on stretching and really warming up the muscle.. when i was younger i was stupid and always went right up up the heaviest i could quick.. now i'm kinda paying the price.. its good to see you are strong as a bull but work smart . guys here can learn a lot from you

I used to do the same but luckily I caught on very quickly. I'll spend 30 minutes just warming up before I even start my working sets. I've had my share of pain. Now all I get is the occasional minor strain. But that's just unavoidable when you push your body. Only 25. I do not come from an athletic background. I was a fat sack of shit who sat around and played video games my entirety of middle through high school.

I used to do the same but luckily I caught on very quickly. I'll spend 30 minutes just warming up before I even start my working sets. I've had my share of pain. Now all I get is the occasional minor strain. But that's just unavoidable when you push your body. Only 25. I do not come from an athletic background. I was a fat sack of shit who sat around and played video games my entirety of middle through high school.

yeah i have read your posts about that.. thats great inspiration . goes to show when you have the desire to make a change anything is possible.
dont you wish you could go back now and show up all those guys in highschool ? lol

i ran into a guy and his gf out a few weeks ago. i remembered him from high school. he was the cock diesel jock back then.
now he was just a reg fat fuck. i was walking my dog and had a tank top on.. he just kept starring and was like wow man.
in HS i was a 145 lb runt lol.. his gf kept touching my arm . you could tell he was getting annoyed.. i got my 15 minutes of glory lol

yeah i have read your posts about that.. thats great inspiration . goes to show when you have the desire to make a change anything is possible.
dont you wish you could go back now and show up all those guys in highschool ? lol

i ran into a guy and his gf out a few weeks ago. i remembered him from high school. he was the cock diesel jock back then.
now he was just a reg fat fuck. i was walking my dog and had a tank top on.. he just kept starring and was like wow man.
in HS i was a 145 lb runt lol.. his gf kept touching my arm . you could tell he was getting annoyed.. i got my 15 minutes of glory lol
Yeah I have similar things happen all the time lol. I'm the only one out of my class to drastically change. The rest got fat and lazy. Even the females aren't really attractive anymore.

Today's session was very mild and lackluster. Only did enough for a stimulus and got out. Got some elbow tendinitis that flared up after squats last night. My fault for benching the day after I squat.

Bench Press
315: 7 x 5
Various grips. I was just playing around and seeing how different grips felt.

Cable Flies
3 sets of a waste of time.

Left and went to Cracker Barrel.

Had been dieting for a while prior to this and it was the end of my training week and I didn't have any off days. I was pretty worn out.

Last edited:
Today's session was very mild and lackluster. Only did enough for a stimulus and got out. Got some elbow tendinitis that flared up after squats last night. My fault for benching the day after I squat.

Bench Press
315: 7 x 5
Various grips. I was just playing around and seeing how different grips felt.

Cable Flies
3 sets of a waste of time.

Left and went to Cracker Barrel.

Had been dieting for a while prior to this and it was the end of my training week and I didn't have any off days. I was pretty worn out.

I use this muscle rub that I use on my horses. Well when I had horses. Smells awful but is the best thing I ever put on my elbows and knees. I'll try to get the name later.

Get Shredded!
I use this muscle rub that I use on my horses. Well when I had horses. Smells awful but is the best thing I ever put on my elbows and knees. I'll try to get the name later.

I forgot to warm up my elbows before getting under the bar. I rarely have elbow pain. But if I do, it's from squatting.

I forgot to warm up my elbows before getting under the bar. I rarely have elbow pain. But if I do, it's from squatting.
That's weird mine always comes from heavy Db movements. I can't squat heavy anymore my two acl tares made me think about the future. Me and my family can't afford another one so I keep it light.

That's weird mine always comes from heavy Db movements. I can't squat heavy anymore my two acl tares made me think about the future. Me and my family can't afford another one so I keep it light.
It's because I low-bar squat and torque my elbows up under me very hard to keep myself stable. If you're not uncomfortably tight, you're not tight enough lol. Keeps the spine from budging at all. But the downside is it hurts the hell out of my elbows until I figure out a way to stretch these tendons better.

Been a pretty meh week so far overall.

Today was me just trying to get in some main lift work because I haven't been able to.

Squats: 405 7 x 3
Dead-lift: 500 3 x 5

That was it.

Just ordered me some Acumobility Balls. Going to see how these change up my back tightness that I receive from my erectors never relaxing.

I'm about to dedicate an entire day to ass. Ass day. My hips are my weakest point. And it holds my squat and dead-lift back substantially.

Tren is about to peak though. Keep getting shocked away from the cold sweats. Have to switch to the other side of the bed at least 3 to 4 times a night. Sheets are yellow. Going to have to start washing them every 2 to 3 days now.

Squatted again today, taking it easy on my elbow this week. I plan on starting up a program come Monday.

SSB Squats:
160lbs 5 x 10
All slow and controlled. Focused on form and breathing.

Hyper-extensions:
5 x 20

Done.
Like I said, just taking it easy. I'll probably do more glutes and hamstrings tomorrow. Just enough to keep me stimulated and not have to drop calories to compensate for taking off.

First real day I've had. Even still, tendinitis held me back a bit. Grabbing the dumbbells hurt, so I had to use a lot less weight. I would typically end my last set with 150's.

Bench:
250 x 8
300 x 6
350 x 5
405 x 5 Sets x 3 Reps

DB Bench Press"
10 Reps with 70's
8 Reps with 75's
8 Reps with 95's
8 Reps with 100's

Incline Bench Press
315 x 3 Sets x 5 Reps

DB French Press
4 x 12 with 30's

Chin-ups
4 x 10

Military Press
4 x 10

Landmine Twists
4 x 20

Tren is about to peak though. Keep getting shocked away from the cold sweats. Have to switch to the other side of the bed at least 3 to 4 times a night. Sheets are yellow. Going to have to start washing them every 2 to 3 days now.

The tren train is about to take off. I hate those sweats it's like your body turns into a furnace at night.

Yesterday was pretty decent. My squats are low geared at the moment because I've changed my form on them to prevent hip injuries that I used to have where my quads would over-power everything else cause hip-flexor strains.

Sqauts:
225 x 10
315 x 5
405 x 10
315 x 5
315 x 5

Front Squats:
225 x 10

Good-Mornings:
3 x 10 with 120lbs (This is a glaring weak-point for me)

Hyper-Entensions:
3 x 15 with 20lb ball.

Chin-ups
3 x 10

Landmine Twists
I kind of just do these until my abs get fatigued.

Back