• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DEA Final Rule on CBD takes effect

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
DEA Final Rule on CBD takes effect- CBD Industry Files Lawsuit in Federal Court of Appeals

On December 14, 2016, DEA’s announced in the Federal Register that they’d made a final decision to create a separate tracking number for cannabinoids (CBD) as “marihuana extracts” under the Controlled Substances Act.

In effect, this means that cannabinoids derived from marijuana or hemp would be Schedule I controlled substances as of yesterday (January 13th, 2017). But that same day, a lawsuit was filed in the Federal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, by the Hoban Law Group, seeking judicial review of the decision. The suit was filed on behalf of various entities in the hemp industry.

The lawsuit claims that the DEA not only overstepped their regulatory authority, but further that previously established laws, acts, bills, and regulations have been violated with the DEA’s creation of this new tracking number.

The petition for review (below) is relatively short (three pages), but I suspect the fight to keep (restore?) CBD as a legal compound will be anything but.

https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/dea-final-rule-on-cbd-takes-effect-cbd-industry-files-lawsuit-in-federal-court-of-appeals-8feccabf13a6#.b27pd7wmv

Prince its the pit... but on the honest doesnt CBD oil have positive effects on inflammation as well as positive impact on people going thru harsh treatment an bring back appetite?

^exactly

the fact that the government can withhold treatments that benefit anyone from childhood seizures to late onset cancer is a crime.

It cannot get you high. It only helps people....lets ban it. WTF?

It cannot get you high. It only helps people....lets ban it. WTF?

At this point its big gov over stepping. If my said family member could use this to get food in him after all the pharm drugs that are killing his appetite and blockin his stool..... i would say its unconstitutional.

Its sad man.

I hate getting preachy... but i would bet we have all known someone who falls in this category. Someday people will look back and see how inhumane we were to sick people and how this stupid marijuana ban is😕

if you look into these recent 30 day notices from the DEA...they directly go after compounds Big Pharma has in testing trials and they merely want to charge high retails on things like NarCan for example..which is pretty much a way overpriced Kratom......its lobbiest doing what they do best...fucking the loyal and legal American so they can have another cash cow...

if you look into these recent 30 day notices from the DEA...they directly go after compounds Big Pharma has in testing trials and they merely want to charge high retails on things like NarCan for example..which is pretty much a way overpriced Kratom......its lobbiest doing what they do best...fucking the loyal and legal American so they can have another cash cow...

^this

im coffee, nicotine and booze free as of 4 weeks without any reserve. A few grams of red thai or yellow vietnam krat. It completely helped wipe my chew cravings and even booze isnt appealing. My dose isnt recreational its just enough to chill me out and not running for a dip. And its a fraction of the price with nothing more than a stiff morning coffee "buzz"

IML Gear Cream!
^this

im coffee, nicotine and booze free as of 4 weeks without any reserve. A few grams of red thai or yellow vietnam krat. It completely helped wipe my chew cravings and even booze isnt appealing. My dose isnt recreational its just enough to chill me out and not running for a dip. And its a fraction of the price with nothing more than a stiff morning coffee "buzz"
Good for you Rap. Chewing is a MFer to quit. It's my last bad habit I'm trying to give up.

A tin a day for me for 15 years. Before that it was Red Man all though HS and college. I swallow the spit too (the pouches not the Red Man..lol). Double whammy. I never thought it would be that tough to quit but even after a few hours I get highly agitated over things that are unimportant.

meanwhile mexico super meth is plaguing inner cites while the DEA gives cartels thousands of weapons, nice work government

meanwhile mexico super meth is plaguing inner cites while the DEA gives cartels thousands of weapons, nice work government
This^^^ plus the heroin that's coming in. Its truly unreal.

A lawsuit against he DEA has already been filed by a Denver law firm with clients in the hemp industry that have very deep pockets.

A tin a day for me for 15 years. Before that it was Red Man all though HS and college. I swallow the spit too (the pouches not the Red Man..lol). Double whammy. I never thought it would be that tough to quit but even after a few hours I get highly agitated over things that are unimportant.

swallowing might get yeah some serostims ...so i hear:)

i wish them the best sueing the DEA....most might not know but the DEA is the only Federal Agency with no budget(or limit)...the also are the most in violation of the FOIA...Freedom of Information Act...as in no transparency.....why?...it's pretty simple if you look at the world today ...

The DEA is to enforce drug laws not make them...welll thanks to our soon to be ex-muslim brotherhood mulatto President that signed one of his 4,500 executive orders...the DEA is now the judge and jury that requires no proof to why......my hope is DJT will fix a lot of these cluster fuck orders...

Last edited:
Back