• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

ASF Cuckold Round Table

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you had to pick 3 ASF members to bang your significant other.... who would it be and why?

1) DJ, because he is a cuddler and he would fill the void of emotion i dont offer to a prtner.

2) Skip and JD(techically im counting them as one) because they have good chemistry and i feel like they could pull off an effective team effort DP.

3) Trap (former member) because that is the closiest thing to a black guy i would ever let me get close to.

Do I get to see their dicks before I pick first?

What the.....?????

I would ask where JRotten fits into the mix but I remember his last post with him lamenting about his cawk feeling like someone taking a potato skin peeler to it from excess amount of sex from his wife hammering the shit out of it.

Carry on.

IML Gear Cream!
What the.....?????

I would ask where JRotten fits into the mix but I remember his last post with him lamenting about his cawk feeling like someone taking a potato skin peeler to it from excess amount of sex from his wife hammering the shit out of it.

Carry on.

i was gonna mention him as well. But he has been mia which leads me to believe his lifeless body is shackled to a bed post in a run down motel south of the border.

I would want to see if Heavy's cawk matches his arms or legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sheri told me i was a bottom... jokes on her the anus is the doorway to the make gspot!

I don't care who it is but they better take their damn socks off! There is nothing more disrespectful than railing someone else's wife with your socks on.

I don't care who it is but they better take their damn socks off! There is nothing more disrespectful than railing someone else's wife with your socks on.

i agree! Also wearing a ball cap is low class ass well.

i agree! Also wearing a ball cap is low class ass well.
Wool knit socks and a fucking beanie is the worst. I know it's fucking cold out but i will turn up the fucking heat! All you have to do is ask.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Wool knit socks and a fucking beanie is the worst. I know it's fucking cold out but i will turn up the fucking heat! All you have to do is ask.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

And thats why you are a gentlemen and a generous lover

Oldshool. Because the guy has like 39 years experience or something like that.

this is either genius or going to go terribly wrong for you. 39 years means he's a good lover, but it could also mean he's going to nut fast on some new new...interesting play

Back