• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What test to take for first cycle and dosage.

Kerpy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i've decided to go with Pharmacom. I'm torn between test e and c for a first cycle. I've read that there is not really much difference between them.
But is there a better option from your line of products for me. Not interested in an fancy cycles with orals added.
Only oral i will be taking will be a pct of novaldex and maybe aromasin or arimidex during cycle if needed.

And as for dosage still trying to figure out. I will only start taking when i get to what i know is my sticking point that is just about 95KG and 12%BF.
Thinking of 150mg or 200mg spaced at 4-5 day intervals. My goal is size and strength my maxes natualry are as follows. Bench Flat 165kg, Bench inc 145, Dead 240, Squat 220, Fr-Squat 190
Would like to add a decent 30-50kg to all of them

Still learning here guys so go easy and any help is much appreciated !

no , no real difference to me . i alternate them. few months of e then switch to c

Not a huge difference on the each ester but some same greater chance of pip from test e.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back