• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What a night

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I swear my relationship just gets better and better. After 20 years of marriage you would think a relationship would be boring or to hear my buddies they can't stand their wives.

Headed out for a amazing dinner at a local steak house then had time to burn before the club so we hit the strip club. Things got heated real fast when one of the girls decided she wanted to go home with us. Boss wouldn't let her leave until 4am and I'm way too old to be staying up that late lol. So she walked us out and gave us her number. She said let's do this at your house next time where this is free.
Huh? Did a stripper just say something was free? Lol. We agreed lol and before we made it home she sent us a nice text lol.

It's been a couple years since we were with another girl and we kind of agreed to stop. But the wife said she wants this one, eh ok I guess that's ok babe. Lol. Went home she gave me a dance where I snuck a couple pics on my cell hehehe. Where do you guys host pics like that? I don't want to upload to my photobucket.

Anyway, this is pure proof marriage doesn't have to be shit. We get a long great she's my best friend and I couldn't live without this woman! I have to brag a lil I feel pretty lucky. She's 43 and still is smoking!!!

VERY lucky dude, God bless

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Good for you bro!

Be carefull tho , shit can hit the Fan real quick

Good for you bro!

Be carefull tho , shit can hit the Fan real quick
Yeah years ago it did a bit but we got a few things clear and it's things have been great for that day forward.

I'll have to try that host for pics it's private right? I don't mind posting in the pit but I'd rather not share em anywhere else.

Aw shit she checks this site. Wait until she sees this. Sorry babe hehe

Attachments

• 20170114_015028.jpg
    20170114_015028.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
Hmm it won't let me upload anymore. Maybe that's a good thing hahah

Lucky man for sure.

Been married 20 years and sex is a chore at times. My wife likes sex but only wants it every 10 days or so, isn't adventurous and I have to do the work to get anything "different" at all. It's all routine and I'm bored out of my mind.

Lucky man.

dude thats so fucking hot right there. and i'll turn my neck for that shit . sideways or not

Thanks brother shes pretty amazing. Im a lucky guy for sure.

Thanks brother shes pretty amazing. Im a lucky guy for sure.

just so i got it right, shes been with you when you were all fat and shit?
i forget , you used to be really out of shape didn't you say?
she obviously works out right ?

just so i got it right, shes been with you when you were all fat and shit?
i forget , you used to be really out of shape didn't you say?
she obviously works out right ?
I

I was always in shape. I had four back surgeries and went to shit for about 4 years. I then said fuck all that no matter the pain I needed my life back and got my ass in the gym.

Ready for this? No she never works out and it pisses me off LOL! I mean I bust my ass 5 days a week! Shes always been thin. After our little one she gained a few pounds but I think she looks amazing still. Its funny she gets all down about her age and I tell her shes tripping. I see girls in their 20's that dont look as good as her. I tried last night to get it through her head because she lost her confidence and I think I got through a bit lol.

This was before out little one

fuck man. id get married to that. lucky bastard, good for you brother

fuck man. id get married to that. lucky bastard, good for you brother

HAHAHA thanks man. With the gym shit I was getting a bit big for my britches and every now and then I need to remind myself how luck I really am. When we go out Ive been getting a lot of attention but last night she killed it! I had to tell her, hey your stealing my thunder! lol. It was awesome tho because when your girl feels like shit its just not the same. Last night she owned it! Good times for sure.

Nice, gotta have a good trusting marriage for that...And lucky she not looking for a dude to bring home.

Get Shredded!
Nice, gotta have a good trusting marriage for that...And lucky she not looking for a dude to bring home.

We have rules and a understand before we ever started doing this. That was number 1, no men. I told her if she wanted that we would forget the whole deal. Problem is she likes women also. So it became a easy choice. On the trust issue that is a biggie. I suggest anyone try it unless you have a very strong marriage. Like Ive always said, Ive never cheated. One of the girls in the past tried her best and I told the wife. No woman is worth screwing up what I have at home.

Back