• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dana White Makes Mayweather vs. McGregor Offer

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dana White Makes Mayweather vs. McGregor Offer ... $25 MILLION EACH

Dana White just made his first official offer to Floyd Mayweather to fight Conor McGregor ... $25 MILLION EACH ... plus a Pay-Per-View split.

White just made the offer on 'The Herd' on FS1 -- after Mayweather claimed to have offered Conor $15 million.

For the record, White says Floyd never officially made that offer ... but his offer to Floyd is REAL.

He also says Conor is the major draw because Floyd's last fight was so bad, it left a bad taste in people's mouths.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/13/dana-white-makes-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-offer-25-million-each/

Attachments

• dana.jpg
    dana.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 73
LOL thats a insult to floyd. May just offered Conor 15 mil and himself 100 mil both will get a PPV split. May has no boss and hes the A side. Im NOT a May fan but hes 100% right in this case IMO

In a boxing match Conor is going to get wrecked.

MMA would be entertaining as fuck, watching Mayweather get destroyed.

In a boxing match Conor is going to get wrecked.

MMA would be entertaining as fuck, watching Mayweather get destroyed.

Absolutely correct. This would be so lopsided if the box. Nate Diaz would be a better fight for Mayweather if it's a boxing match.

Though nothing would make me happier than to watch Mayweather get his face caved in, McGregor would be out of his league in pure boxing.

this would be a bigger pay day for dana white than than any of his legit matched fights. he should offer more money

He's on crack Mayweather made over 100 million to fight Pacquiao, this HAS to be a joke

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

dana offered the deal for 1 reason, well, 2 reasons... he knows floyd wont take a 75million+ pay cut and it saves mcgregor from getting totally fucking wrecked and embarrassed ... also, if he makes mcgregor think he is worth more money, it will keep mcgregor from jumping on the 15mil deal... this saves the ufc from inadvertently getting embarrassed too.

Last edited:
dana offered the deal for 1 reason, well, 2 reasons... he knows floyd wont take a 75million+ pay cut and it saves mcgregor from getting totally fucking wrecked and embarrassed ... also, if he makes mcgregor think he is worth more money, it will keep mcgregor from jumping on the 15mil deal... this saves the ufc from inadvertently getting embarrassed too.

Thats a decent point👍🏼

That's true, although I hate Floyd, he is a master technician and would absolutely embarrass McGregor who I seen look terrible against a no name boxer. If this were UFC however I'd have a huge smile on my face, but Floyd doesn't have the balls that James Toney does.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back