• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hello!

:coffee:

I'd ban you again if I could.

I'm your mother fucking conscience bitch. Also, how worn out are your knee pads and who lit the cigarette afterwards, HeavyIron or Prince? <3

I'm liking you more with each post. Ill miss you when you get banned. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm liking you more with each post. Ill miss you when you get banned. Lol

He's an unbannable . Wait wait I do remember an instance that involved trannys and shitty labs .

I think there should you should start with alcohol and see where you are in the morn.

Last edited:
This stuff gets you promoted, not banned here

You're thinking about IMF my son, this stuff most definitely will get you banned. Bunch of fucking western baptist nut hugging jews run this place. :coffee:

You're thinking about IMF my son, this stuff most definitely will get you banned. Bunch of fucking western baptist nut hugging jews run this place. :coffee:
You mean own . You forgot placebo pushing .

I am SOOOO not talking to you :(
maybe if you wickr me some nudes.......
we'll see.............

I see that you are back for Ricky's 50% off take six months to get your gear sale.

Welcome back friendo

i will talk to you as soon as mrs Robinson sends me some nudes

Get Shredded!
Trannys are fucking diabolical

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back